BattleArena, SurvivalArena, kick for flying.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by NinjarakuPwnz, Apr 7, 2014.

?

Have you run SurvivalArena on R0.3 for 1.7.2 Bukkit?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NinjarakuPwnz

I'm running the Latest version of BattleArena, I've setup paintball, spleef, FFA, and others, i needed Survival games as well,s o i added the SurvivalArena addon for BattleArena which is posted on BattleArena's dev page as Recommended Addons, my staff ran into an issue were on join, the Arena spawn point keeps spawning you 1 block in the air until you are "Kicked for Flying" at random, the remaining player wins, kidna funny but annoying considering the game can't even start.

Make an arena as-per the SurvivalArena setup guide on their dev page, join it, and it will kick you or your opponent for Flying, if your server kicks people for that anyway =p

Didn't have this issue with any of the other BattleArena setups or gameplay, just Survival Arena, i noticed it says for version 1.5.2, but in the notes others have been able to run this on their current servers, and 1.7.2

So is there something I've left out? set region, i just used the default stone swore 100% as-is for testing until we get this resolved. @Stryker76 Hope we can get some light shed on this or a fix, We're a 24/7 server so any help on this is Greatly Appreciated, until then me and staff will be surfing the web for answers/solutions to post here if anyone else has this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.