Solved Banned on BukkitDev!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by UnwrittenPaper, Oct 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

UnwrittenPaper

This should've probably been posted in BukkitDev Information and Feedback, oor...?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I can log in to Bukkit Forums (obviously,) and tools.bukkit.org, but not BukkitDev.

When I log in, I get redirected to the BukkitDev page and I'm still logged out.

If I type my email in the 'reset password' area, I get the following error.

2. Offline

JaguarJo

BukkitDev is a separate account from the one used on the Bukkit forums. If you don't already have a BukkitDev account, you will have to make one.

If you do already have an account over there but you're still getting the error message, try logging in/resetting password on Curse's main site. It uses the same account as BukkitDev and is a known workaround for the login error.

3. Offline

UnwrittenPaper

I know that, my friend.

I can log in to Curse.com as well, but not dev.bukkit.org!

Oh, never mind, I can't log in to BukkitDev because I am banned on BukkitDev :oops:

I got banned because I posted a bit.ly-ed direct link to a download for the latest version of DisguiseCraft that was not on BukkitDev because silly DisguiseCraft developers stopped uploading the uploads to BukkitDev, and to another site instead.

[​IMG]

Nobody even told me that the reason I couldn't log in was because I was banned, and nobody told me when I get unbanned too. Am I banned forever? :eek:

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.