Bank Loans - Economy Plugin which will add fun into it.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Adriani6, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Offline

Adriani6

Hello. I've searched the forums for quite a long time now trying to find the right plugin.
    There were some but outdated... sadly.. whereas I think this plugin can end up in a big success..

It's a simple bank plugin which allows loans, I'm not looking to add money into account, withdraw money etc, it's just a simple loan plugin.

I would like it to be customisable, for the flexibility of users and us, server owners.
    I do realize this is a big thing to ask for, that's why I came up with two alternatives, second one might be more handy.

First alternative is in this link, one of the users already suggested this but nothing been done, started etc.
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/req-loan-plugin.20313/

The second alternative, which in my eyes could be much simpler could be,
    When player takes a loan, he does /loan req <amount>.
    Then what happends is, the player submits his loan request, which can be seen by admins by /loan list, staff can accept/deny the loan request with /loan accept/deny <username>. The configuration should give you the ability to change the interest rates in percentages, which is what the user has to pay back, and the no. of days the user has to pay it back, if he fail to do so, he get's a temp, ban and his money is set back to $0. Players should have the ability to do /loan info to check how much they still need to pay and the days left to do so.

This might be a big project, but in my eyes, it will definitively be worth it.

mapkbelgor likes this.