Bank Idea

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by slitherkittle, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Offline

slitherkittle

Hello there! I've put my idea on the forums' as well. I don't know if it's even possible to make a plugin like this but this is what my idea looks like:

Hello! I'm hosting a minecraft server, but there's no really "bank" plugin. Where you can take loans, put in & take out both money & items. And if people don't pay back the loaned money they have to sit in jail for an amount of time. For an example, there's a house where the bank are. You type /bankset and the block, only one block though (<- Free choice here, if you'd like a dirt block or lapis lazuli, or maybe Diamond block) (<- Should be changeable in a config file) and the block will be put underneath you. And the chat will say : Bank has been set. To access the bank type /bank. When you type /bank your bank will open (very similar to Total Economy plugin but it got bugged and almost destroyed my bukkit) To insert money you type /Bank insert AMOUNT and then it'll insert that amount of money you'd like. And when you expand your bank you type /bank expand and it'll perhaps cost 10 000 for one more block and 20k for another one etc.. and the block will be put underneath you. And you're not allowed to destroy others banks of course. And if they try to do that the server will say: You're not allowed to do that! And you cannot destroy your bank with a pickaxe or anything. Only if you type /bank destroy and the block will disappear.

Commands if possible:
    /bankset (Sets your bank)
    /bank insert AMOUNT
    /bank (Command for Help)
    /Bankadmin destroy (destroy players banks)
    bankadmin customize (customize others banks, expand them etc.)
    /bankadmin ("ba" for shortcut, here you customize others banks, destroy them etc)
    /Bank snoop "Player" (Snoop into other peoples' banks.
    /bankcustomize (BC, for shortcut, here you customize your own bank, destroying it or want to make it bigger)
    /bank expand (Here you make your bank larger, I want a limit on that one if possible. Like 4 blocks if possible) (You can only use this commands after typing /bankcustomize, or BC)
    /bank destroy (destroy your bank) (You can only use this commands after typing /bankcustomize, or BC)
    /bank loan AMOUNT (Command where people take the Loans)

Permissions, if possible:
    bank.* access all commands
    bank.create Create a bank
    bank.help Access to the /bank command
    bank.customize customize/destroy your bank
    bank.expand Make your bank bigger
    bank.destroy Destroy your chest
    bank.set Set bank
    bank.admin Allows you to customize others banks, destroy them or etc.
    bank.loan Make players able to take a loan

You can have all the time in the world to create this plugin, and if there's already an working plugin like this, please link it to me :3

For an example,
    CHAT
    Chris1337 loans 100 000 dollars, he have 14 days to pay back or he'll be put in jail for 14 days.

If anyone is skilled enough, can you please create this plugin? :3 Thanks in advance.