Filled Awesome pvp server plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Go4Nightfire, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Offline

Go4Nightfire

Plugin is Finished:Soulbind DevPage

Can someone please make a plugin that does the following things?:

Plugin category: Admintools/Role Playing?

Suggested name: Soulbinditems

What I want:
    I got a pvp server and want a plugin that will give players the ability to bind items to their soul. So for example Bob has a diamond god sword and don’t want to lose it when he dies. So he types /bind and then the binded item will not drop on death and he also keeps it on death. He will also not be able to drop or store the soul binded item but won’t lose it.

Ideas for commands: /bind, /unbind
    Ideas for permissions: soulbind.command.bind, soulbind.command.unbind, soulbind.maximum.5
    I also want a customable permission node so that server owners can set the amount of soul bounds a player can have.

Example:
    Permissions Bob:
    - soulbind.maximum.2 (Bob will be able to bind a maximum of 2 items. If he wants to bind other items he first has to unbind an item with /unbind)
    - soulbind.command.bind
    - soulbind.command.unbind
    So if you want that a Donator can bind 3 items you give him the soulbind.maximum.3 permission node.

When I'd like it by: Before April 27th would be great.

I tried to find this plugin but couldn’t find it.
    I found a plugin that looks like this but it doesn’t really does what I want it to do. With that plugin you can bind infinite items.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/soulbound/

I hope someone can help me/make this,

Go4Nightfire

[diamond] For the one who makes this plugin ^^!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

Faith

I don't know about this, but I'll look into it and may take on this project. But if you want it to be kept private, let me know and we will talk prices.

3. Offline

Go4Nightfire

Faith I can live without this plugin and dont want to pay for it. But if you wanne take a look at it and mayby make this plugin that would be great. I think more people want this on there pvp server.
    It dont have to be a very big plugin just a small lightweight and easy-to-use plugin that does the job is fine :D.

Thanks and awesome you are interested,

Nightfire

4. Offline

RunningDeath16

I think it isn't hard to create, so if Faith won't do it you can contact me.

There we go http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/soulbind/
    It stills need an approval since it's my first plugin created here.
    If you need some more things, I'm going to try to add them, just inform me.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  5. Offline

Go4Nightfire

RunningDeath16 Awesome man. [diamond] for you! I hope this one will become pretty popular.
    Faith still thx for your interest in the plugin and goodluck with your other projects.