AutoPickup

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Derugo, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Offline

Derugo

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: AutoPickup

What I want: I want this plugin to automatically place mined blocks into the person who mined them's inventory. I would also like this to work alongside the fortune mechanics in Minecraft so the player receives the correct amount of what they mined.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin. You can add them if you think they'll better the plugin but I'd prefer that if you did add commands, to send me a link to the plugin without commands.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions needed for this plugin. You can add them if you think they'll better the plugin but I'd prefer that if you did add perms, to send me a link to the plugin without perms.

When I'd like it by: 14/09/2014 - Earlier would be better but I definitely need this by the 16th of August.

2. Offline

DotDash

Derugo McMMO tracks blocks that are broken, not when the drops are picked up.

Derugo likes this.
  3. Offline

Derugo

DotDash

I thought so, as it gives the xp/level instantly after breaking the block. Just wasn't entirely sure.

4. Offline

DotDash

5. Offline

Derugo

DotDash
    PersonalPickup doesn't work at all. It's out of date, and there's no signs of it being updated, not soon atleast.

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Outdated doesn't mean broken till proven otherwise though.

7. Offline

Derugo

timtower

I didn't necessarily say it was 'broken', just that it doesn't work. The latest version of the plugin loads up and comes up in the /plugin list in-game. However, no blocks are put into your inventory, toggling the auto pickup doesn't do anything either.

8. Offline

Derugo

Bump

I no longer want the plugin to work with OtherDrops. Sorry if this is seen as a bump but just letting anyone who's interested in developing this it's been made a little bit simpler.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016