Automatic Whitelister/Gamemoder [HTML Form] [FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by mrarroyo, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Offline

mrarroyo

Plugin category: WEB/ADMN

Suggested name: Whitelister or Gamemoder

A bit about me: I can barely code in html, so I can't help making a plugin like this, I have a creative server and I badly want a plugin that will do this for me, I can't run it until I get something like this working. I have a free Weebly site - this is why I am not into SQL and understand nothing about it, and this is why I want it HTML and not javascript, c++, or anything else.

What I want: I want a plugin that can be setup on any website in html code. What it will do is have people fill out a whitelist form on the site and when they do, the ign that was typed in will be automatically added to the whitelist and set to creative mode (optional) When the server is off, all forms filled in between will save as a txt file on the website and will be checked, and everyone's ign in the txt file will be whitelisted, then the file will be deleted.

CONFIG.yml IDEA:

html code for your website: *code to do what I'm asking for here* (insert some kind of unique validation key so no one else can just put the code in their website)

change gamemode:false/true
    gamemode to change to: if false leave blank, accepted : 0,1,survival,creative
    plugin is enabled: (true=html code will send an error thing to console, saying that plugin is enabled but also saying the person's IGN that was filled in)

Ideas for commands: /wl add player (if you want to add someone that you don't need to fill out the form, yourself, any ops...etc)

Ideas for permissions: none

Willing to pay up to: $0 - but if you want, I can make you an admin on my server xD

When I'd like it by: A.S.A.P. But I know it will take long.

Similar plugin requests: I have searched and I can't seem to find any ones like it except a post on an existing thread:

If Jumla or anyone were to get a plugin that does this exactly, I would only want that whenever an IGN is submitted in a form, it will add it to that member list.

Please reply for any reason, even if you're not interested, I want to hear your opinion on this.
    Thanks for reading.

bump - I really hope someone agrees this is a good plugin lol...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  2. Offline

Jumla

I can send you the whitelist plugin. PM me.

It's impossible to do a system like this with HTML, so learn PHP.

3. Offline

Speaw

Pls php send :(

4. Offline

ftbastler

Looks interesting... I will have a look, but I am busy at the moment.
    Please search Bukkit Dev and be sure there isn't a plugin like this out there.

Speaw likes this.
  5. Offline

Speaw

Thank you Ftbastler.

6. Offline

Speaw

bump**

7. Offline

tanveergt5

html is not coding its hyper text markup language... what you want is a PHP Script which will not work if you dont have a MySQL Database on your MC server

8. Offline

Mike724

Yeah, I'm 99.9% positive this is not possible with only HTML. I made something similar a long time ago for my server, where people could get whitelisted from filling out a forum on the website (I used HTML and a custom plugin, I wrote both).

9. Offline

Speaw

You system send pls.

10. Offline

Mike724

Wow, what a nice way to ask for something.

I don't have all of my old code to do it, however it wouldn't be too hard to remake it.

11. Offline

Speaw

12. Offline

ftbastler