Auto Ban or Kick Toggle for xRay Pack Users

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BioRage, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Offline

BioRage

The Famous Command in Console

[INFO] Name tried command: ixrai12345

Simple plugin...

Toggleable

/kick player
    /ban-ip player
    /ban player

I'm sick of user's inflating the economy, and not playing the game fair and square, please someone make us a simple plugin.

- I know there's a plugin that hides the ore - but some of use VPS's and can't handle high performance plugin's.

Cheers.

2. Offline

[F(r)iend]

Bump. I'd love a plugin like this.

3. Offline

SoulSalmon

And how do you propose youd weed out Xrayers from players who simply mine effectively and/or get lucky with ore? Theres no way to catch Texture Pack users and any Xray mod dumb enough to send a command to the server is obvious.

If there was a way for the servers to simply "know" a player is using Xray this plugin would already exist in several different forms, and the ore hiding one you mentioned would probably not exist.

4. Offline

MisanthropX

5. Offline

BioRage

@SoulSalmon
    It sends a command, which I posted into console, the purpose of the plugin is to kick or ban the person when it automatically does that command, only you can see it in terminal.

@MisanthropX
    I already said I know of that, as I listed in the OP,
    that plugin is heavy on VPS's, as I said before and again, not everyone can handle heavy plugins, especially on VPS.
    There's no need for you to re-state what I already stated, you generalizing us saying "DO WE USE THE SEARCH?!1"

Obviously we do, why else would I be posting this?

6. Offline

MisanthropX

then I have understood in a wrong way, sorry for that.
    It sounded like there is no anti xray.
    There is some kind of solution where you can assign a command to some action.(as far as I remember)
    I get into this and search

7. Offline

BioRage

@MisanthropX
    No problem!

Just mis-communication is all that.

Personally I would run that anti-x-ray pack, and Big Brother, but my server can't handle those two plugins, as they are to resource non-friendly.
    ---
    OT: The command is auto typed, and you can see it via console, but the user's are unaware, I think it forces the user to type that command without them noticing it.
    ---
    And let me know if you find anything on your search,

Thanks.

Bump.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  8. Offline

Hapistorique

Start by installing this disabler :

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1032&t=272846&sid=771506c0d6c3b78980f14110f7fa6d07

It's the most used xray mod so it helps
    But there is no way to completly stop them ATM, the anti xray plugin is really buggy and slow for now

9. Offline

BioRage

10. Offline

NachoDuck

This will probably work just fine with a near default Bukkit install but having just tried it doesn't seem to work for me, that's running MCMA along with Essentials + GroupManager. The developer of that XRay mod seems abit arrogant having read through his thread, doesn't seem like he's going to bother making much more than that basic disabler plugin.

11. Offline

BioRage

Hmm, That's why when the clients automatically type out the command it sends it through the plugin which than the plugin auto kicks/bans

12. Offline

BioRage

13. Offline

Taemera

14. Offline

BioRage

Oh my, thank you so much Tamera :D!

15. Offline

Taemera

Don't thank me, thank the Bukkit team and the developer of the plug-in, I just searched for the plug-in ;)