AuthMe Reloaded - Groups after login?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Ryanlego9, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ryanlego9

Basically what I am trying to do is get AuthMe to move people to groups, after they have logged in.

This is because we have a local chat on our server, accessed by /l, and people can use it before they're even logged in. We cannot have people chatting when not logged in because we're a cracked server and we have a plugin that charges for swear words(SwearJar). So someone could just spoof somones's name, say a bunch of swear words in local and successfully take all of their money. With our massive player base, tracking this will be near to impossible.

Also, don't tell me to remove /l from the allowed commands thing in AuthMe, cause it's not there.

2. Offline

vortex25565

Ugh why do you run a cracked server in the first place?

3. Offline

Ryanlego9

Lol, it is more pain then it's worth, I know. But the server was started years ago and we're still trying to deliver what we are. The switch to UUIDs may change this though.

Anyways. Anyone have a fix for this yet? Our fix is only a "bandaid" seeing we have put a WG region blocking this. Busy staff members, at a certain rank, bypass WG. So essentially we need a way to revoke all, or one permissions before login.

4. Offline

TnT

Locked. Due to the inherently insecurity, we cannot support offline mode servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.