Armor stand doesn't show block on boot slot

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Blackwing_Forged, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I create my normal sized armor stand i set the helmet to an item and make the armor stand invisable, when i make the small armor stand and set the boots the boots never show up, and i also test small with helmet and it works so im not sure why boots don't show up
    Code:
    ArmorStand as = (ArmorStand) Bukkit.getServer().getWorld(p.getWorld().getName()).spawn(p.getLocation(), ArmorStand.class);
    as.setInvulnerable(true);
    as.setVisible(false);
    as.setSmall(true);
    as.setBoots(i);

as.setCustomName(ChatColor.translateAlternateColorCodes('&', name));
    as.setCustomNameVisible(true);

2. Offline

MightyOne

1. What is i?
    2. Screw me

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  3. i is the ItemStack variable, and i said i tested the small armor stand with the helmet slot and i said it works just not with the boots

4. Offline

MightyOne

I tried your code and for me it worked fine, of course with another ItemStack:
    2017-11-03_13.48.50.png
    So this is why I asked what your ItemStack i is. Maybe look it up if you have a mistake there and if you do not find anything in your code post your full class here.

5. Can you try your code with a block, not actual armor
    Yeah it works with actual boots but im trying to make it work with a block or another item, not boots but in the boot slot, any block or item works in the head slot so why not boots?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  6. Offline

MightyOne

Idk xD because only the head is a real cube in mc? If you nead multiple blocks then spawn multiple armorstands with blocks as helmets

7. i just need a block/item on the boot slot, if anyone else has info please share lol

8. Offline

MightyOne

It wont work no matter how hard you try or who youask

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.