Arcade Lobbies, Leaderboard Points

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Jhwx, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Offline

Jhwx

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Jhwx There are only a few minigame plugins that are offering an API that makes this possible

3. Offline

Jhwx

timtower So would the entire plugin be impossible? Or just certain aspects of it?
    Thanks for your reply.

4. Offline

The joining is possible ( server will force the user to run the join command for that minigame )
    The stuff when the minigame is over is impossible without an decent API or modifications to the original plugins

5. Offline

Jhwx

Ah, okay. Thanks for the information. Just a question, would it be possible to do if it was a set amount per game that you played? Or would the point system be impossible no matter what?
    Sorry for asking so many questions.

Thanks for your reply.

6. Offline

Asking questions is what keeps people going ;)
    And depends, we can't really check if the player has lost, won, or just quit

7. Offline

Jhwx

Ah, right. Okay. I'll see if I can think of anything else.

Thanks.

8. Offline

Jhwx

Not sure if this one will be possible, but I thought I'd suggest it anyways.
    Would it be possible for after the user plays the game, they would be able to use a certain command that would have them 'roll the dice' and give them a set amount of points based on their roll?
    As I said I am unsure if this is possible, I have very little experience with programming.

Thank you very much for answer all of my questions, I am greatly appreciative.

9. Offline

No global events for when they leave

10. Offline

Jhwx

Okay, thanks for all of your help. I appreciate it.

timtower likes this.