Anti Afk farming with an autoclicker set at a interval.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dolyfin, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dolyfin

Plugin category: Anti Cheat/Anti Afk farming with an autoclicker set at a interval.

Minecraft version: 1.16.4

Suggested name: AntiAFK Autoclicker

What I want: I need a plugin that can detect macro autoclicker for afk farms (e.g enderman exp farm using sweeping edge). The plugin should be able to detect basic autoclickers that use set intervals (e.g left click every 3 seconds).
    If i had the programming knowledge for java, this is what I would make:
    1.Record time between clicks
    2.If Time between clicks = previous time between clicks [X] times then flag the player.
    3.Time between clicks can vary [X] milliseconds/ticks
    4.If the player has been flagged [X] times within the last [X] seconds then kick/ban/punish/the player (Or notify admins)
    5.Do not flag if players CPS<[X](This is important)
    6.A config file that can hold the custom variables and settings:
    RepeatedClicksWithSameIntervel = 5 #Minimum of 2 is required technically
    MaxVaryingTimeBetweeClicks = 50 #(milliseconds) or would ticks be better?
    PlayerFlagsLastTime = 60 #(seconds)
    FlagAmountBeforeAction = 3
    ActionOnFlagViolation = kick #kick/ban/notify
    DisableWhenCPSAbove = 3

I know that this is a lot of things for a ‘simple’ plugin but I believe these are the bare minimum for it to be effective at stopping ‘cheaters’ on a sever where normal afking farms are allowed. This takes into account that people clicking fast for pvp are not effected and real ‘human’ clicking which will never be on exact intervals are not effected.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin. A reload command would be nice but isn’t needed

Ideas for permissions:
    aaaclicker.notify (receives notification if someone is afk autoclicking, although letting ops know by default would be nice)
    aaaclicker.bypass (let this okayer bypass the checks)

When I'd like it by: This will probably take a few days for someone to make. I would be trying to learn to make it myself but that would take a while. I do want something that works asap.

2. Offline

CraftCreeper6

@Dolyfin
    Personally, I will click as soon as the sword has regained its "ability "(I don't know it's name, the bar that fills up after you hit). This will lead to pretty much the same time between clicks (deviating a some amount of milliseconds).

You should check if they are moving, if they don't move for X minutes, and they have a consistent clicking pattern, send them a message (or a title above the hotbar or on the centre of their screen) saying that if they don't move in X seconds they'll be kicked. I think this will be more successful at achieving its job and also weed out accidental kicks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.