Another Plugin Request :D

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by macaddict4316, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Offline

macaddict4316

Hey Guys! It's Mac Here...
    Just wondering if anyone could direct me to or code a plugin for donations.. Here's how I would like it to work: Someone goes onto the server website donation store and purchases something like the Fly perk, when the purchase goes through, it automatically ONLY gives them permission to do /fly and fly in all the worlds.. This could be used in anyway as in: Someone Donates $5 for A stack of "Fire" and once the payment goes through it automatically gives them a stack of 64 "Fire" and puts it into their inventory.. Or if they went on and donated $10 for $10,000 in In Game Money, the same thing happens, it gives them the 10,000 In Game Money after the payment goes through... This would also be helpful for custom Donation Ranks Like: Silver, Diamond, and Platinum.. Each for different donation amounts, they can either donate the money for perks, or they get one of the Donation Ranks.. They can get perks anytime, even if they have a Donation Rank, but if they have a Donation Rank, their will be a monthly sale for users with Donation Ranks
    NOTICE: This plugin would also have to work with: PigSpawners, Pickaxe's, Eggs, Experiences Orbs, In-Game-Money, and the /repair items command!

All Help Would Be Appreciated!
    Thanks!!

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

lmc likes this.
  3. Offline

macaddict4316

How well will it work? Is it reliable?

4. Offline

AKS JEFFREY

macaddict4316 i have a mac too! Yes buycraft is the best thing ever.

5. Offline

macaddict4316

AKS JEFFREY Yah.. Mac's are fun... but for video gaming I think P.C's are a bit better.. It's their format.. So Buycraft is the best? Thanks!

6. macaddict4316 - You can use Enjin.com too if you want, it is completely free for the "donations" part. Buycraft requires you to pay to add more than 3 items.

7. Offline

macaddict4316

Da_Pepsi_Monster How much would it cost to have all of the addons on Enjin?

8. $8.95 a month for all the addons. For extra modules though, $27.95 a month i believe. 50 modules is more than enough ($8.95/mo)

9. Offline

macaddict4316

What are the addons?

10. Look for your self :D

timtower likes this.
  11. Offline

Da_Pepsi_Monster macaddict4316 you can make a free website and have a free shop you dont have to pay at all. Paying is optional but the free server generally has enough to run a good website