Solved All Permissions node error.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by PolarCraft, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PolarCraft

2. Offline

Jade

First thing, bPermissions doesn't support the Wildcard permission, last I checked.

Second, if you're trying to use the wildcard for all permissions, you're lazy and should probably go and write out the permissions you want to give them -- most plugins even have [pluginname].* for you to make it even easier.

Simply bad practice by my standards. That's all I'm going to say on this topic.

3. Offline

PolarCraft

Lol. I am not using bPermissions. I am using PermissionsEx. And go ahead an say i am lazy. But i am not lol it was just easy to write it then write a thousand permissions. And what is wildcard?

4. Offline

Jade

Ah, my bad. I just skimmed over the error file and forgot that snakeyaml is widely used. (I only encounter YML errors in bPermissions.)

5. Offline

PolarCraft

I just do not understand why there is a yml error. Everything is written right.

Jade i feel so dumb lol. I noticed I was missing a ' and I have fixed it so yeah. Thanks for the help tho I fail.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.