Agrospiders

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xXSilverswordXx, Sep 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

A basic plugin that makes all spiders (both types) aggressive permanantly. Daylight or not, they will still attack.
    Needs no further explaining
    Thanks!

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

ChipDev and dsouzamatt like this.
  3. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

4. Offline

ChipDev

He'll never understand.

5. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

no need to think your better than others.

6. Offline

Crud41

xXSilverswordXx

That's extremely ironic considering you are condescending the knowledge of devs. Just because the concept of a plugin seems easy, doesn't mean it is. Some simple plugins take hundreds of lines of code. So saying something is "easy" without any knowledge of the language is ignorant and makes you look like a jackass. If it is so "easy" why don't you go make it yourself? I get it, you won't because it isn't that simple. That's why you come on forums and look for devs, who get paid nothing to make it for you. So accept that devs are doing this out of the kindness of their hearts and stop talking down to them as if something is "easy". Believe me, it is not.

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

Crud41
    1st of all i removed the difficulty (please read the title again before you make a statement like that)
    2nd he wasn't a dev. You said that yourself in another one of my plugin requests.
    3rd the concept seems simple. I tried to learn javascript and java at one point but all i could do was make lines and strange shapes ;3

8. Offline

Crud41

My response wasn't to the tags in the title, it was to this message:
    In which you blatantly state that ChipDev somehow made himself seem "better" than you. The reason he said that is because you have been posting "difficulty" tagged plugin requests on the forums for a little while. You became instantly upset that he called you out on it and responded with the aforesaid message. Also, it is true he is not officially a dev, he is an aspiring dev. If you were to go through his post history, he is looking for someone to work alongside with him. Which is at least better than the condescending likes of you. And with your third point, you proved my thesis entirely. You know the difficulty of java from previous experience (assuming that is even true that you had even tried java) and still went on to label plugins as "simple" despite not being able to do anything yourself.

According to all of the stated above, you are clearly don't understand how these forums work. You ask for a plugin to be made, devs can agree or disagree to create it. Beggars can't be choosers; consequently, it is not your job to label plugins by difficulty.

9. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

bloody hell i allready got rid of the difficulty tag.
    also he said "He'll never understand"
    which is offensive.

10. Offline

Crud41

To be fair, all day people have been telling you to remove tags and you only recently removed them. He spoke the truth, so don't get upset. The truth hurts. Instead of trying to falsely become a survivor victimization, just accept you were acting like a jackass and you had it coming. Accept what happened and move on. This forum is for plugin requests and not for drama.

11. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

can you just leave it. Ive removed the tag already yet you still post 3 more things, so is there something else you are trying to get at?

12. Offline

ChipDev

xXSilverswordXx likes this.
  13. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

14. Offline

MnMaxon

15. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.