Advanced Events

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by MCForger, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MCForger

Hello Bukkit Community,
    I wasn't sure what to post this in so I posted this here as a WIP. Would anyone be interested in having a Bukkit Plugin that takes simple things and auto does them for any event in Bukkit? For an example in the PlayerInteractEvent adding an extra boolean like isHandEmpty() or such like that.

I made this thread so Developers could request what they would automatically like done in certain events before their plugin receives it. All you would have to do is import the plugin's events and then in your Listener class listen for events like AEPlayerMoveEvent or AEPlayerInteractEvent. Those are just examples of the many events. I will be making a BukkitDev project and all source code will be on github once we have a first release.

Please makes comments if you want custom events made for when certain actions occur or what you would like simplified within an already existing event.

Thank you for reading.
    MCForger
    (On the BukkitDev project there will be a page with all the event names and a javadoc link to each plus a update log)

TODO:
    * Take requests

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.