[ADMN/WEB] Community Piston - Advanced Donation & Voting Tools For Your Server [1.4.7-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Mayney, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Offline

Mayney

Just like Adriani6 said it does work with 1.4.7 :) I'll update the post now

2. Offline

DillonPod

Mayney, how can I sell enchanted items in community piston, Im using TimTheEnchanter plugin to enchant items.

3. Offline

Mayney

Unfortunately I don't think the TimTheEnchanter plugin has the ability to allow you to sell enchanted items. However if you use Essentials you would be able to give people enchanted items. Have a look at http://wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Command_Reference and search for the "give" command which would tell you how to give enchanted items IF you use their plugin.

4. Offline

Anchll

Add the option to earn payments from users with sponserpay, I requested it from the creator of buycraft but he refused. EDIT He decided against it because it was non-traditional.

You should have a free trial and the next month free if you don't profit from using your plugin

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  5. Offline

Anchll

[cake] I'll give you cake.

6. Offline

Jaynix

Mayney is it JUST kits and voting?

7. Offline

Mayney

I'll consider adding a trial :)

Yes it is donation kits and voting however for donations you can use any command so you can give anything.

8. Offline

Anchll

Does voting just involve clicking on the link?

9. Offline

Mayney

At the moment it does however votifier verification is planned.

10. Offline

Anchll

You should fork Votifier into this and be able to vote for 'store credit' and a server referral progam, again rewarded with 'store credit'

11. Offline

Mayney

Anchll We're working on improving our voting support with new rewards and votifier integration. As for a referral program, I'll look into it once other features have been implemented.