[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

nepal7

Communist ! \o/
    No, more seriously, Wonderfull idea !

3. Thanks! And what do you mean by communist?

4. Offline

gameswereus

@imc The plugin is still being updated quite a lot, are you sure I shouldn't wait a bit longer, so it covers even more of the features?

5. No, feel free to update now, i dont think any big major changes will arrize.

6. Offline

bularax

When my server is busy, the message will be gone because the chat is being used. Is there any way to fix this? Or make a searchbox on the buycraft where you can put in your Minecraft name and you can find: last entrys?

7. Yea i understand that this is an issue, there isnt really anything I can do about it. I meen if your chat is so busy has messages are coming through every second then I cant help you unfortunately. I like the idea of a searchbox though.

8. Offline

bruce00j

what you could do for the problem of busy chat boxes is include a command ie /email [email protected] which will then send the link to there email or if possible get in touch with mojang and ask your plugin can some how access people's emails to send the link to them but make sure that you wont have the emails stored somewhere

9. I could do that, however im busy with adding other features atm. The second option you suggested would be impossible, mojang wouldnt go giving emails out to plugin developers.

10. Offline

thestriker095

11. Offline

thestriker095

Oh and when will adds be removed from the server panel (for premium)? (i have a thing aganst adds altho i do know you keed them to keep buycraft) (iv clicked a couple xD)

Oh, i just noticed! Thx!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  12. Ah yea sorry, I will add that when I release expiring packages, sorry for the wait.

13. Offline

bularax

Isn't it possible to get a message in the right corner with the link using Spout?

14. Offline

thestriker095

No worry, This is a great plugin its worth the wait!

15. Its possible using spout yes, like I said before, im working on other things.

16. Offline

nala3

hmm the process of purchasing seems to be a little hard, maybe add in the config an optional section to set up email that way purchasers can buy it, enter their email address and the server will email the link to them. because trying to get that link when a lot of people are talking isn't very feasible :/ So instead just send them an email with the link ^_^ also since it would be using the server owners own email it would not put any more work on the buycraft servers :p

17. Offline

Lolmewn

What do you mean by "Premium PayPal account"? Is that when you have confirmed your bank account + e-mail?

18. Offline

RugRats

It's when you click the upgrade button and switch to premier account :D EDIT: made 2 paypal accounts ect ect. tested it out works fine.

19. Hmm this has been requested alot, and I can add it in if everyone wants it, I personally dont like the idea but Ill follow what you want. It will still come from buycraft servers though, I cant send it from the server owners email.

Simply click "Upgrade to premium" on your account, without premium you cannot use the IPN feature what BuyCraft requires.

Thats great, thanks for using the plugin.

I dont actually understand that because we do not run upon XAMMP. Where did you enter the code?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

20. Offline

Lolmewn

Found it, thanks.

21. Offline

King_KYl3

22. Offline

Lord_Kimpton

Ok, love your idea, but there would be 1 reson why i wouldnt use this.. Beacuse i wouldnt be able to Intergrate into my OWN website? if this is a possible Todo thing, then im sure im would use this, otherwise, its an awsome plugin! Good Luck!

23. Problem resolved, please clear your web browser cache.

I never made the plugin to be intergrated into websites, it was designed to be used from in-client.

24. Offline

Lord_Kimpton

ye, but you know the Buying bit of the shop, into my own site? or will you not be doing that?

25. Nope.

26. Offline

gameswereus

I'm just going to hold out a bit longer and wait for the expiring packages. I think it's important to go over this in the video. If any other changes occur, I can edit the video and re-upload, but I don't want to have to do so multiple times in the same few hours :p

27. I was looking forward to viewing them videos. Can you PM what you have so fart then?

28. Offline

DemonCraft

I know, I'm going to make another Paypal for it.
    So how would I disable IPN?

29. Follow the oposite on what it says in the video

30. Offline

gameswereus

I can safely assume that you meant "so far" instead if the ladder. I'll start rendering them (may take a while as my CPU is a bit sluggish)