[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

soulgriever

ive gotten it to take me back to the login screen but when i get there it wont let me login with the information i registerd

3. Well sorry but I dont know what your doing, cause its worked for me 5 minutes ago, and for the other 1000 registered users.

4. Offline

Blamo27

Sorry !
    And Thanks ^^ :cool:

5. ?

6. Offline

Blamo27

Register not compatibly with Buycraft :(

7. Offline

soulgriever

i think i figured out the problem. if you have any more users with this problem ask them if they have hp simple pass or any form of biometrics software. srry to have wasted your time

8. I responded to that issues yesterday, look back.

No problem!

9. Offline

Blamo27

10. Offline

DeltaDevil

I have a problem, we were testing the plugin, the money gets to the paypal account however the money does not show on the BuyCraft panel and the user cant claim his VIP Package, for some odd reason it never appears, any suggestions why this wont work ?

Everything was set up right.
    My PayPal/Buycraft : [email protected]

11. Have you correctly setup the paypal IPN link? IS your account premier on paypal?

12. Offline

DeltaDevil

Yes my account is premier, paypal gets the money, however buycraft does not show anything and the user cant claim the package.

13. Whats in the IPN history on paypal?

What is the email of your buycraft account?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
  14. Offline

soulgriever

is there any way we can add icons to the packages? or maby and idea for a future update.

15. I could do it, im thinking of doing it for the upcoming web store what is being released, however you cannot display images in the minecraft chatbox. (Before anyone suggests it, Im not going to setup spout for it..)

16. Offline

DeltaDevil

PayPal :

9 Oct 2011

Payment From
    Name Restricted

Completed
    Details
    Payment From NAME RESTRICTED

Choose action0
    • Print postage label
    0.01 PLN

BuyCraft :
    PAYMENTS

You havent had any payments yet

17. That isnt what I meen, paypal->history->ipn and tell me what is on that page. ty

18. Offline

DeltaDevil

There:
    09/10/2011 15:41 BST​
    Sent​

[email protected]

Now i get this after the resend :
    09/10/2011 16:46 BST (Resent)​
    Failed​
    09/10/2011 16:46 BST (Resent)​
    Failed​
    09/10/2011 16:45 BST (Resent)​
    Sent​
    Sent​
    Sent​
    Sent​

Also nothing appears in the buycraft panel still.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
  19. It may of been because the payment was pending when the IPN was sent, re-send the IPN.

20. Offline

DeltaDevil

How do i resend it ?

21. Click on the ipn notification in that ipn history page i told you about, it should have a button giving you option to resend it.

Send me the ipn data via a private message on here. Can be found on the ipn history page thingy.

What do you meen unclaimed? Is it not letting you claim it?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2019
  22. Offline

DeltaDevil

It just says this :
    Message ID​
    75R02836UX3028147
    Date/time created​
    09/10/2011 15:41 BST
    Original/Resent​
    Original
    Latest delivery attempt date/time​
    09/10/2011 15:41 BST
    Notification URL​
    http://buycraft.net/ipn/call/package
    HTTP response codeWhat's this?
    Delivery status​
    Sent
    No. of retries​
    Transaction ID​
    6UE719614R0949916
    IPN type​
    Transaction made

23. one sec..

Just have a look around, click a few links, its there, just look for "Resend IPN". I cant really spoon feed you atm.

24. Well I have no idea how many times u just resent that.. I only said once.

Retry the payment from the start again, cause I aint receiving anything on buycraft's side, but yet everyone elses are going fine.

25. Offline

DeltaDevil

Sending once now.

Same thing, it just wont work...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  26. Offline

soulgriever

i tried purchasing something off myself and it says order was unclaimed why does it say that? and yes i have the ipn address set

27. Offline

soulgriever

its not even sending the payment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the first image is the paypal account making the purchase the 2nd image is the paypal account that should receieve the purchase

28. Well that has nothing to do with buycraft at all, make sure currencys match ect. If it isnt sending money, thats to do with paypal, not buycraft.

29. Offline

WildfireAJS

I'm trying to use VirtualShop and BuyCraft together... however the /buy command conflicts and I can't figure out for the life of me how to adjust it.

Is there a way to change the /buy command for BuyCraft at its root to /purchase? This way I don't have conflicting commands with VirtualShop. I NEED both of these plugins!

30. Offline

soulgriever

look in the config file for buycraft it supports (buy,donate,purchase)

31. Offline

asm0deus

Ouch.. This wont work with MCMYADMIN the way i was hoping. I just spoke with the dev and McMyAdmin wont accept console commands (ie. /addmemeber) so I can't promote someone with this (unless I use /permissions.. but that does not sync.. its complicated).

oh well, hopefully someone will figure something out.