[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

havejack

Could you make it where if someone buys a package it will announce on the server who did

3. HI have added that to a possible todo list, thanks for your contribution, do you like the plugin?

KoolzSkillz and RazorFlint like this.
  4. Offline

RastaLulz

I have watched both videos, and I must say that this plugin seems rather interesting. I also love the look of BuyCraft.net. I wish the best of luck to you.

Doidle likes this.
  5. Offline

Lebensdauer

This is pretty cool lol. Definitely going to use this. Highly interesting plugin. Is it possible to have a Currency changer in the actual package setup instead of just gbp?

6. Yes leben, it is on our todo list, we have just got the basics out first to see what people think of it

7. Offline

Seta

i run a very "familar" Server, so i wont use it.
    But hey, i LOVE that idea! :D

8. Thanks Seta, is it released? just making sure, dont want to seem like ive stolen your idea! :)

9. Offline

Sh00ck

Awesome...
    :D

Yes thats what i need ;)
    Euro's

;)

10. Offline

DaClowns

OMFG THANK YOU! IM GOING TO TEST THIS ASAP!

I requested this EXACT same thing, as a plugin request, IDK if you got the idea from my post or not, but god bless you haha, I cant wait to test it!! Im so happy :D

11. Thanks for the amazing support and contributions. i will l get multi currency added tomorrow l

12. Offline

DaClowns

@lmc hmm ERROR! I have a real account, I payed for, and my server is in online mode, however when I type /buy 1 (Yes I set up a mob spawner package) it says "Non premium account"
    What does this mean??

@lmc And for multi currency, USD please! And would I have your permission if i decided to do a plugin review on this, showing it off?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  13. Our systems relies on mimecrafts web servers to check for name validity, that message appears when minecrsfts servers are not responding, just keep trying. feel free to reveiw the plugin

14. Offline

DaClowns

@lmc All of my members have tried for a good 5 mins straight haha, none of us are getting accepted.
    Are there any other plugins I need or something for this to work? besides just buycraft?

15. Offline

Cosmic Break

iconomy support, so people can get in game money instead of items

and ability to make ranges

so if anyone:
    spends 0.01 - 1.00 they get X
    spends 1.0. - 5.00 they get X and X or X
    etc...

16. Offline

Jonchun

Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of having your service being hosted separately and externally? Is there a profit motive to your enterprise? I would think that developing a set of configurable php files along with your BuyCraft plugin would be much more customizable, almost as simple, and just as effective as your current setup. On top of this, you would be able to save on server costs. (If you hoped to profit from advertisements, etc, I see why you have BuyCraft set up this way and I understand :D)

Thanks for reading!

17. Offline

Adrenaline

hmm..add dotpay (SMS) to this plugin :D

18. Dotpay has very high transaction fees for the server owner and i feel that users will be charged high amounts. no sms will ever be added.

19. Offline

Pencil

Awesome plugin buuuut​
    dont u mean decrease? D:

Kohle likes this.
  20. Haha! My bad, will change! :p

Desle likes this.
  21. Offline

Jonchun

In all honesty, as a server owner, I'd be willing to take any donation no matter what fees are associated with it. So what if they take a couple bucks... I'm not gonna deny my membe a diamond kit because some of the moneywas lost... A donation is still a donation.

22. I understand where you are coming from, but from previous experiences SMS services are just not worth the hassle, however if we get alot of requests for it, i will add it. At the moment im focusing on multi currency support and some other awsome features

23. Offline

havejack

@lmc You Should Add a High Encryption so no onecan hack/exploit it

ben657 likes this.
  24. The paypal IPN is secured with a 128 bit encryption between us and paypal, so no harm there. Everything is worked out, dont worry :)

25. Offline

havejack

@lmc ok just making sure lol

26. Multi currency support and a global message system when someone donates is being updated on the website, downtime is expected at 17:25 GMT + 1 and should last for around 10 minutes, thanks for your time. A plugin update is also required, info in the post will be updated once the update has been successful

27. Offline

kazeen

WoW pretty cool idea.
    Is their any legal repercussions for the server owner to be selling items. The whole /buy thing could lead to some issues. If it all said donate and not buy might be able to get away with it in the long run

28. Version 1.1 released
    Plugin .jar update is required for this version update
    • Added multi currency support​
    • Added a global message when someone donates​

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  29. Offline

kazeen

Just needs some rewording. Instead of saying buying items needs to state that they are just donating to cover server cost, and as a reward you get items. Donating is legal but the selling of minecraft items for real money i highly doubt is legal. Hopefully you get what im saying.

30. Yea i completely get what your saying, im going to look into it and such, and then rewrite it, but I never intended the actual plugin to be used to generate profit, however I know some servers will try and do so. Thanks for checking out the plugin, are you using it?

M7mdGamerr likes this.