Inactive [ADMN/SEC/CHAT/FIX] TNTNotifier v1.0 - Advanced TNT notifier with config and perms [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by RobotA69, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Offline

RobotA69

[​IMG]
    TNTNotifier by Robot
    TNT notifiers are some of the most common types of plugins on Bukkit and personally, I'm tired of it! I decided that yes, TNT notifiers are a essential to prevent griefing, but most TNT notifiers don't have that many features. Until NOW! I've created the most advanced TNT notifier that I've EVER seen on Bukkit! Get ready to dive into the most advanced TNT notifier EVER and download below! Enjoy.
    Features
    • Configurable Options
    • Log coordinates of TNT placement
    • Notify server and players about TNT placement
    Upcoming Features
    • Remove TNT from player's inventory
    • Configurable blow players up option
    How To Use
    Download TNTNotifier.jar (below) and drop it into your plugin folder. On server first run, it will create a TNTNotifier folder with the config.yml and it will create a log.txt. The TNTNotifier folder will be in your plugin folder (Example : Desktop/Server/Plugins/TNTNotifier/config.yml). The log.txt will be in your server folder (Example : Desktop/Server/log.txt).
    Permissions
    TNTN.place = Allows players to place TNT blocks
    Config
    Log:
    ToFile: false
    WithPerms: false
    Tell:
    PlayersWithPerms: false
    PlayersWithoutPerms: false
    WTF Does This Mean?
    NOTE : As many do not know this, you have a option between true and false.
    If Log.ToFile is true, it will log the player and the coords where the TNT block was placed.
    WARNING: If you make Log.WithPerms true, you must make Log.ToFile true.
    If Log.WithPerms (AND Log.ToFile) is true, it will log players with the TNTN.place permission and their coords.
    If Tell.PlayersWithPerms is true, it will notify the player with the TNTN.place permission that they attempted to place a TNT block.
    If Tell.PlayersWithoutPerms is true, it will notify players that they can't place TNT blocks.

Download

2. Offline

M1dude

How about a node for getting the notifications?

3. Offline

md_5

Approved.

4. Offline

Creeper98HD

can u add lava, bedrock, water and obsidian. thnks XD