[ADMN/SEC] BuildersPlot v1.3.1 - The Simple and Innovative Way to Protect Your Server [1.5.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Builder's Universe, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Offline

patrickalexson

Slap me if this has already been asked and I overlooked. Do you all accept donations? I'd send a few your way to show my appreciation. This pretty much sums up everything we've wanted to do on our server plot wise.

2. I haven't made a PayPal yet, but I'll try to set one up this weekend and I can then update this thread with a link for generous people like you!

I appreciate all of your guy's support,

-Firefly (developer)

3. Offline

oisins

VERRY COOL PLUGIN!!!

4. Offline

SuperSC00PER

Hi Guys, Im getting an error after I launch my server:

Code:
    Error occurred while enabling BuildersPlot v1.2 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException

5. Please post the entire server log.

6. Offline

SuperSC00PER

There you go:
    Code:
    19:35:08 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling BuildersPlot v1.2 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.util.Arrays$ArrayList.<init>(Arrays.java:3357)
        at java.util.Arrays.asList(Arrays.java:3343)
        at me.firefly.BuildersPlot.BuildersPlot.onEnable(BuildersPlot.java:315)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:215)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:336)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:381)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:250)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:232)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:371)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:358)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:187)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:422)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

7. Make a BuildersPlot folder. Spelled exactly like that.

8. Offline

SuperSC00PER

Perfect, thank you !!

Is it possible to apply the plot owners name on a sign once they claim a plot ? Also how many plots can a player claim ?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  9. Offline

Tigr3tap

Can people claim more then 1 plot?

10. Offline

SuperSC00PER

Yes they can, I just noticed that theres a setting in /plugins/BuildersPlot/settings.yml

"Maximum Plots per Person: X"

11. Offline

Tigr3tap

Ah, ok thx ;)

12. Offline

senne97

ay have a sugestion if jou do /plot tp then you fall ded ore get stug in ground cane you make it thane you go to the groun in a corner in your plot?

ay cane not use the new version it dosn't work evrywane destroys enyting its not on

dosn't generate buildersplot file

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  13. Offline

SuperSC00PER

Create a "BuildersPlot" folder inside your plugins folder. Then run your server.

14. Offline

senne97

isn't generating map help plz

15. You seriously need to read the entire first post before posting more stupid comments. This plugin DOES NOT generate anything. It makes VIRTUAL plots that protect PRE-BUILT plots. Please read the first post. I'm tired of replying to your, frankly, moronic questions.

Thank you.

16. Offline

senne97

ay have a sugestion if jou do /plot tp then you fall ded ore get stug in ground cane you make it thane you go to the groun in a corner in your plot?

17. Yes I know, no need to repost the same thing again.

18. Offline

senne97

sorry ay whille leave you

19. Offline

JoshArgent

I have a suggestion and a question:
    I think the big thing this plugin needs is the abillity to reset plots to how they where when they are unclaimed, theres nothing more annoying than claiming a plot that is a mess. I also really want an admin command to unclaim a plot for someone, or even maybe a kind of derelict option where if a player doesnt log on for more than 10 days their plot is unclaimed and reset. They are my personal ideas and thoughts anyway :)

My question is that I know you are probally really busy with other suggestions so I would like to have a go at modifying the plugin my self. Would it be possible for you to release the source code?

Thanks,
    Josh :)

20. Offline

senne97

aym sorry but ay just want oll the old stuff and thate thy cane claim more than 1 plot

21. Offline

owenftw

Awesome :) Will be using this for my creative server

22. Look at settings.yml

23. Offline

N07070

@Builder'sUniverse This plugin is great but I Have a suggestion to do . First It would be cool to chose the Item you want to set for the Wand . Second can you make that the block you set on the pos1 doesn't break ? Third May you make the NoOwner plot simpler and last could you put in the /plot Expand 10 north/south/up/down ?

24. Offline

stabwounfz

love it, using it.

There's no way to expand down at the moment, right?

25. Offline

boduzapho

True, but you may wish to allow some blocks to be altered. I implement 2 added systems, a Buildfriends list and a friends list. Buildfriends are allowed to place and break blocks, friends are allowed to interact, both within the protected area of the owner they were linked to via those lists. If you don't use lists you completely restrict activity for all blocks to the owner only, and I know my players like to share the building experience. Id say your plugin needs a bit more thought before it is ready for other servers. But I am glad your doing it, because I will never release my work.

26. Offline

N07070

This plugin is very very cool ! But it can get So mutch improvement ! First and for all :
    - The Expand option . Like World Edit or so .
    - The FriendsLits . Like suggested by Boduzapho.
    - The Free-For-All Plot. Everybody can do anything on it .
    - The Vault Support and selling system .

If you do all this It would Be AWESOME ! THANKS SO MUTCH !

27. Offline

thethorworks

Can you please make it to bpermissions/Superperms

It would be great if u did that :)

28. Offline

Jake044

Make it possible for operators to place plots were all players can interact and do almost whatever they want with the terrain (Wilderness). Please, I really need it on my server. Another cool thing would be if you only could buy lots with emeralds.

I hope it's not bad suggestions. :)

29. Offline

MCbombMC

No offense, But hardly anyone uses permissionsbukkit, you really need to add Pex support.