[ADMN/GEN] TNTNotifier

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by LandonTheGeek, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Name: TNTNotifier

Features: As this is a simple plugin, it provides a notifier to tell the console and the player that they tried to place tnt.... But this simply blocks the placing or ignition of TNT.

Compatibility: Latest version of bukkit!

Version: v0.2 Release on BukkitDev

Author: xXTh3B3astXxify

Tester: carrotPCdude

ChangeLog v0.2: Added motd and config

Coming Soon: Permissions???

Also a GREAT thanks to, FireFly, a BukkitDev Staff for helping solve the stack errors that happened in the making of the plugin!

Find Us On BukkitDev

2. I created a plugin with the same name awhile ago lol.

3. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Lol. Sorry....

4. It's fine it doesn't matter, just one thing though. People give a lot of hate for releasing TNT blocking plugins because there are so many of them. Personally I don't mind you submitting this but I know others will. So what I want to say is don't let that get to you because everyone has to start somewhere. Hope it all goes well and if you need any help then the bukkit forums are here to help :D

5. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Thanks! You might not have know but I am following you.... So I know where to find you! xD Also this is my first plugin... It although is basic at the moment, I am gonna be adding some little but fun stuff in there.... Recently I added motd.. Not advanced, but a start. Thanks for the recommendation!
    ~Beast

6. Awesome sounds good! If you want you can have my TNTNotifier plugin too? Although I doubt it ha anything that your one doesn't. But you can check it out on BukkitDev, I forgot what features are in it.

7. Offline

LandonTheGeek

I CAN HAVE IT?! What do you mean?

And please link me to it! :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  8. Offline

Deleted user

He means that you can take over it.

9. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Ik.
    I just want the link.

10. Looks like you already found it but here you go anyway. And also I know I said I called it the same thing, but I found out I had called it TNTNotifier but I then renamed it to UselessTNT.

What's the best way for me to send you the source? I also made you the author on the BukkitDev page. You might want to set my role as former author, I forgot to do that before I transferred ownership to you.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/uselesstnt/

11. Offline

LandonTheGeek

Alot to say. I will tell you later. Im on my ipod

12. Ok if you have skype then you can add me: iKeirNez

13. Offline

md_5

Yay another one. Please read the submission guidelines and format accordingly.

Deleted user and iKeirNez like this.