[ADMN/DEV] PermissionsBukkit v2.0 - Official Default Groups Plugin [1.5.2-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by SpaceManiac, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Offline

SpaceManiac

PermissionsBukkit - the Official Default Groups Plugin
    Current Version: v2.0
    Find PermissionsBukkit on BukkitDev!

If you are getting a specific error or cannot determine what is wrong with your permissions file, filing a ticket on BukkitDev will make me much more likely to respond to you; general questions are best to ask in this thread or on the forums on BukkitDev.

It's been a long time coming, but with the accomplishment of build 1000 Bukkit has finally accomplished a built-in Permissions system (codenamed Superperms). For more info on how they work, and how to integrate them with your plugin, see the official Permissions FAQ. Keep in mind that you should rarely, if ever, have to hook this plugin directly; instead keep things in the realm of checking player.hasPermission("yourplugin.node"). The FAQ thread has more info on how to use Superperms with things like chat prefixes/suffixes.

Features:
    • Storage of users and groups in plugins/PermissionsBukkit/config.yml.
    • Both users and groups can be assigned individual permissions and parent groups to inherit permissions from.
    • Support for global and per-world permissions.
    • Reload configuration from file with out reloading the plugin.
    • Ability to check if a player has a specific permission node.
    • Ability to dump all permissions a player has and the plugins that set them.
    • Ability to print plugin, description, and default for a given permission node.
    • Ability to modify the permissions of groups and users and the groups of a user in-game.
    • Built-in antibuild via the "permissions.build" node (defaults to allowing anyone to build).
    • A minimalistic bridge from Permissions 3.0 to Superperms is available as a separate plugin, which does not depend on PermissionsBukkit.
    Command Usage:

Show Spoiler
    PermissionsBukkit uses the command /permissions, with aliases /perms and /perm.

/permissions reload - reload the configuration from disk.
    /permissions check <node> [player] - check if a player or the sender has a permission (any plugin).
    /permissions info <node> - prints information on a specific permission.
    /permissions dump [player] [page] - prints info about a player's (or the sender's) permissions.
    /permissions setrank <player> <group> - set a player to be in a group with per-group permissions.
    /permissions group - list group-related commands.
    /permissions group list - list all groups.
    /permissions group players <group> - list players in a group.
    /permissions group setperm <group> <[world:]node> [true|false] - set a permission on a group.
    /permissions group unsetperm <group> <[world:]node> - unset a permission on a group.
    /permissions player - list player-related commands.
    /permissions player groups <player> - list groups a player is in.
    /permissions player setgroup <player> <group,...> - set a player to be in only the given groups.
    /permissions player addgroup <player> <group> - add a player to a group.
    /permissions player removegroup <player> <group> - remove a player from a group.
    /permissions player setperm <player> <[world:]node> [true|false] - set a permission on a player.
    /permissions player unsetperm <player> <[world:]node> - unset a permission on a player.

All commands have in-game help and are usable from the server console.

Configuration:
    Show Spoiler
    A permission node is a string like 'permissions.build', usually starting with the name of the plugin. Refer to a plugin's documentation for what permissions it cares about. Each node should be followed by true to grant that permission or false to revoke it, as in 'permissions.build: true'. Some plugins provide permission nodes that map to a group of permissions - for example, PermissionsBukkit has 'permissions.*', which automatically grants permissions for all PermissionsBukkit commands. You can also specify false for permissions of this type.

Users inherit permissions from the groups they are a part of. If a user is not specified here, or does not have a 'groups' node, they will be in the group 'default'. Permissions for individual users may also be specified by using a 'permissions' node with a list of permission nodes, which will override their group permissions. World permissions may be assigned to users with a 'worlds:' entry.

Groups can be assigned to players and all their permissions will also be assigned to those players. Groups can also inherit permissions from other groups. Like user permissions, groups may override the permissions of their parent group(s). Unlike users, groups do NOT automatically inherit from default. World permissions may be assigned to groups with a 'worlds:' entry.

The cannot-build message is configurable. If it is left blank, no message will be displayed to the player if PermissionsBukkit prevents them from building, digging, or interacting with a block. Use '&' characters to signify color codes.

An example configuration file might look like this:
    Code:
    users:
        ConspiracyWizard:
            permissions:
                permissions.example: true
            groups:
            - admin
    groups:
        default:
            permissions:
                permissions.build: false
        admin:
            permissions:
                permissions.*: true
            inheritance:
            - user
        user:
            permissions:
                permissions.build: true
            worlds:
                creative:
                    coolplugin.item: true
            inheritance:
        build: '&cYou do not have permission to build here.'

Permissions:
    Show Spoiler
    PermissionsBukkit checks for the following permission nodes:
    • permissions.build - Allows a player to build. Defaults to true.
    • permissions.help - Allows viewing of usage for /permissions.
    • permissions.reload - Allows use of /permissions reload.
    • permissions.check - Allows use of /permissions reload.
    • permissions.info - Allows use of /permissions reload.
    • permissions.dump - Allows use of /permissions reload.
    • permissions.group.help - Allows viewing of usage for /permissions group.
    • permissions.group.list - Allows use of /permissions group list.
    • permissions.group.players - Allows use of /permissions group players.
    • permissions.group.setperm - Allows use of /permissions group setperm.
    • permissions.group.unsetperm - Allows use of /permissions group unsetperm.
    • permissions.player.help - Allows viewing of usage for /permissions player
    • permissions.player.groups - Allows use of /permissions player groups.
    • permissions.player.setgroup - Allows use of /permissions player setgroup.
    • permissions.player.addgroup - Allows use of /permissions player addgroup.
    • permissions.player.removegroup - Allows use of /permissions player removegroup.
    • permissions.player.setperm - Allows use of /permissions player addgroup.
    • permissions.player.unsetperm - Allows use of /permissions player removegroup.
    Also, the following parent nodes are provided for convenience:

• permissions.* - Maps to permissions.help, .reload, .check, .info, .dump, and to permissions.group.* and permissions.player.*. Defaults to op.
    • permissions.group.* - Maps to permissions.group.help, .list, .players, .setperm, and .unsetperm.
    • permissions.player.* - Maps to permissions.player.help, .groups, .setgroup, .addgroup, .removegroup, .setperm, and .unsetperm.

Frequently Asked Questions:
    1. Where are my * nodes? (open)
    Bukkit's Superperms has no built-in concept of a global '*' node that automatically gives all permissions, which is intentional - a player can instead be given all permissions by being given 'op' status (that is, listed in ops.txt). Additionally, individual plugins define a parent node (which could be 'pluginname.*' or 'pluginname.all' or anything else) which maps to whatever subpermissions in that plugin the author desires.

An example is PermissionsBukkit, which provides three such permissions: 'permissions.group.*' for all /permissions group commands, 'permissions.player.*' for all /permissions player commands, and'permissions.*' for all /permissions commands (including permissions.group.* and permissions.player.*).

If you are using SuperpermsBridge, you can do something similar to '*' nodes for plugins which use Permissions 2.7/3.1 - see the next FAQ for more information.
    2. How do I use SuperpermsBridge? (open)
    SuperpermsBridge is kind of like FakePermissions for GroupManager or PermissionsBridge for PermissionsEx. Once it's installed, it pretends to be the Permissions plugin and converts any plugins that use Permissions 2.7 or Permissions 3.1 to use Superperms instead.

You can have PermissionsBukkit without SuperpermsBridge or SuperpermsBridge without PermissionsBukkit if you like, but both of these are limited in functionality. If you install SuperpermsBridge without PermissionsBukkit you will not be able to make use of PermissionsBukkit's groups feature or admin commands, and if you install PermissionsBukkit without SuperpermsBridge, plugins that have not updated to use Superperms directly will not function.

For plugins that use Permissions 2.7/3.1, you can use the special node 'superpermbridge.*' to give the equivalent of what used to be the '*' node for plugins that do not use Superperms directly. If you don't want to give the * node, you can also use the node 'superpermbridge.pluginname' to do the equivalent of what used to be the 'pluginname.*' node. Once again, these only apply to plugins that SuperpermsBridge handles and not to plugins using Superperms directly.
    3. How do I use the root permissions.yml? (open)
    The file 'permissions.yml' in the root of your server can be used to set up custom parent permissions. Parent permissions are a single node that, when given to a player or group, automatically give all their children node. Here's a simple example:
    Code:
    server.basics:
        children:
            commandbook.motd: true
            commandbook.say: true
            commandbook.say.me: true
            commandbook.time: true

Now, if you give a player the node 'server.basics', they automatically get all the nodes listed here. Children may also say 'false' instead of 'true', in which case giving the parent will remove the child instead of giving it.

You can also specify a description if you like, which can be used by plugins to provide information on your node (such as PermissionsBukkit's /perm info command). If you want, you can also provide a default, which can be one of "true", "false", "op", or "notop". CraftBukkit will automatically assign everyone, no one (default), ops, or non-ops the children permissions based on the specified default. Without any plugin like PermissionsBukkit, you can use this defaults system as a limited way to assign people permissions. Here's a more complex example:
    Code:
    server.basics:
        description: Basic permissions for My Cool Server.
        default: true
        children:
            commandbook.motd: true
    server.admin:
        description: Admin permissions for My Cool Server.
        default: op
        children:
            commandbook.broadcast: true
            commandbook.teleport: true
            commandbook.kick: true
            commandbook.ban: true

You can also define permissions without children, but this is of limited usefulness in permissions.yml (though is important in plugin.yml; see question #6)
    4. How do I switch from (other Permissions plugin)? (open)
    Depends on the Permissions plugin! If you were using PEX's YAML backend, I have a converter done and available on the PermissionsBukkit Tools page. Also available on the tools page is an automatic converter for Essentials GroupManager users.yml and groups.yml files. Automatic converters for Permissions 2.7 and 3.x are on their way, but in the meantime you can still convert your configurations manually.
    5. Where are prefixes and suffixes (or option nodes)? (open)
    Bukkit Superperms has no built-in prefix/suffix settings or non-boolean permission nodes, so individual chat plugins will have to start supporting Superperms in order to make use of non-Permissions-plugin based prefixes and suffixes. Herochat, iChat, and Simple Suffix are all aware of the Superperms update, but in the meantime you can use mChat, which already supports Superperms.

Once you install mChat and configure the mchat.prefix, mchat.suffix, and mchat.group names in its configuration file (see the example), use PermissionsBukkit to give players or groups the permissions "mchat.prefix.admin", replacing "admin" with whatever node you configured. For example, with an mchat configuration that looks similar to this:
    Code:
    da-name-format: '+prefix+name&e'
    date-format: HH:mm:ss
    message-format: '+prefix+name&f: +message'
    mchat:
        prefix:
            admin: '&4DtK [SO] &7 '
            sadmin: '&9DtK [SA] &7 '
            jadmin: '&aDtK [JA] &7  '
            member: '&cDtK [M] &7 '

You can assign players or groups the mchat.prefix.admin node to get the "SO" prefix, mchat.prefix.sadmin to get the "SA" prefix, and so on.
    6. (Coders) How do I set up my plugin.yml? (open)
    Take a look at this post in Dinnerbone's FAQ for an example. This is a lot like the setup of permissions.yml (see above), but you can also define non-parent permissions (just include description and default and leave out children).
    7. Is PermissionsBukkit outdated? (open)
    No! PermissionsBukkit 2.0 was last updated for 1.3.1-R2.0, is verified to work on 1.4.7-R1.0, and is unlikely to break on future releases.

Downloads:
    Current Version:

PermissionsBukkit v2.0 (jar) (details)
    Old Versions:
    PermissionsBukkit v1.6 (jar) (details)

[​IMG]

Changelog:

Friday 7 September 2012 (2.0)
    • Fixed a case-sensitivity issue with setting per-world permissions that could cause some permissions to fail to apply.
    • Added /perm setrank <player> <group> subcommand (alias rank) with per-group permissions (permissions.setrank and permissions.setrank.<group>)
    • Added plugin metrics via http://mcstats.org/plugin/PermissionsBukkitMCStats (disableable in plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml)
    Wednesday 29 February 2012 (1.6)
    • Fixed some massive issues that were caused due to having uploaded a buggy, in-development version instead of 1.5.
    • Note: If your configuration was messed up as a result of this issue, the new build should gradually correct it as needed.
    Saturday 25 February 2012 (1.5b)
    • Revamped to be compatible with R5.
    • Fixed issues with permissions not carrying properly on world change.
    • Many internal improvements for performance and stability.
    • SuperpermsBridge: in honor of R5 removing deprecated code, SuperpermsBridge is officially gone!
    Monday 18 July 2011 (1.1/1.2)
    • Fix BukkitContrib incompatibility issues.
    • Improved the output of the /perm check command.
    • Fixed issues when 'users:' is not specified in the config file.
    • Fixed the /permissions reload command.
    • SuperpermsBridge: improve wildcard handling; in addition to 'superpermbridge.*' and 'superpermbridge.pluginname', now supported are 'superpermbridge.plugin.*', 'superpermbridge.plugin.subnode.*', and so on.
    Monday 18 July 2011 (1.0/1.1)
    • SuperpermsBridge: adding the special 'superpermbridge.*' and 'superpermbridge.pluginname' nodes (see #2 in the FAQ for details).
    Sunday 17 July 2011 (1.0/1.0)

• Initial release of PermissionsBukkit v1.0 and SuperpermsBridge v1.0.

madmac, Gesundheit, tripleX and 23 others like this.
  2. Offline

reider45

hey how do i transfer my permissions 3.1.6 things to this? can i please get some hlp?

3. Offline

StefanG

is there anyway to run this when using McMyAdmin? :( (at the moment)

4. Offline

OverSizedRabbit

this have promotion command because i dont see any cause it seems you can place people in groups but i bet oyu have to delete other group

5. Offline

SpaceManiac

I'm working on an automatic converter right now.

I've talked to PhonicUK and he estimates McMyAdmin will support PermissionsBukkit sometime next weekend.

Use '/perm player setgroup Username Groupname' to put the player in only the specified group.

In other news, the FAQ has been updated with a new question regarding prefixes and suffixes. I also fixed a small error in the FAQ entry regarding permissions.yml.

6. Offline

Svenboy222

How to install it (yes, I am a noob)

7. Offline

Paah

Code:
    [SEVERE] Could not pass event PLAYER_QUIT to PermissionsBukkit
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attachment cannot be null
    	at org.bukkit.permissions.PermissibleBase.removeAttachment(PermissibleBase.java:134)
    	at org.bukkitcontrib.player.ContribCraftPlayer.removeAttachment(ContribCraftPlayer.java:140)
    	at com.platymuus.bukkit.permissions.PermissionsPlugin.unregisterPlayer(PermissionsPlugin.java:137)
    	at com.platymuus.bukkit.permissions.PlayerListener.onPlayerQuit(PlayerListener.java:24)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$2.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:251)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:58)
    	at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:332)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.disconnect(ServerConfigurationManager.java:146)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:608)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:231)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:85)
    	at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:451)
    	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:361)
    	at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    It's working otherwise fine but I get that error whenever someone disconnects.

8. Offline

Svenboy222

How I install this? I get snapshot.jar from download

9. Offline

SpaceManiac

That's a plugin you can put in your plugins folder - rename it to something shorter (e.g. PermissionsBukkit.jar or SuperpermsBridge.jar depending on if it's bukkit-permissions-0.1.0 or bukkit-permissions-bridge-0.1.1).

There is a known conflict with BukkitContrib that is an issue on Afforess' side. He said it was fixed in BukkitContrib 0.16, but apparently it hasn't been.

10. Offline

VeryInsane

@SpaceManiac

Okay.. so how do I convert my groups.yml / globalGroups.yml and users.yml / globalUsers.yml from the old Permissions to this? I don't get it. :S

11. Offline

adreide

Hi,

I don't have the /permissions reload command working. I need to restart the server for the permissions to take effect. I tested it three times, it don't work for me. Using bukkit 1000 and the 1.0 permissionsBukkit. I don't know if it was already reported as your post grows really quickly.

Nice work BTW. And your Permissions bridge is really something.

12. Offline

Th3Controller

Wait so, I understand your saying that this should not be taken as an alternative to "Permissions 3.x" but is it safe to use this as my main permissions plugin because my permissions for my dedicated server is really annoying me. It gives me internal (external I think) error in my server whenever I teleport between worlds. It literally corrupts my permissions until I restart the server so I'm guessing this could fix my multiworld (multiverse plugin and other multi world plugins) problem? If not please do tell me how to fix it cause no one is telling me anything.

13. Offline

Promackid

How do i enable every command for every plugin. For Admins

14. Offline

mrgreaper

were getting a lot of permission errors myhome.home.* myhome.home.basic.* myhome.home.soc.* doing a permissions dump player name, shows he has the permission nodes correctly but no access to any of the commands same for mcmmo the permissions are configured right and are shown in the permissions dump but they have no access to any of the mcmmo skills!
    we are using the 1.1 of the superperms bridge as well as the permissionsbukkit1.0

our config file is (user list shortened)

Code:
    users:
        mrgreaper:
            permissions:
                permissions.example: true
            groups:
            - admins
        moleking82uk:
            groups:
            - admins
        stevenb88:
            groups:
            - gm
    groups:
        default:
            permissions:
                cabinet.*: true
                cenotaph.cmd.cenotaphfind: true
                cenotaph.cmd.cenotaphlist: true
                cenotaph.freechest: true
                cenotaph.large: true
                cenotaph.lwc: true
                cenotaph.quickloot: true
                cenotaph.sign: true
                cenotaph.use: true
                cenotaph:freesign: true
                commandbook.msg: true
                commandbook.mute: true
                commandbook.rules: true
                commandbook.spawn: true
                commandbook.time.check: true
                commandbook.whereami: true
                commandbook.whereami.compass: true
                dwarfforge.*: true
                elevators.advancedbuilder: true
                elevators.builder: true
                help: true
                iComomy.list: true
                iConomy.access: true
                iConomy.rank: true
                lwc.protect: true
                mchat.prefix.default: true
                mcmmo.ability.*: true
                mcmmo.chat.partychat: true
                mcmmo.commands.ability: true
                mcmmo.commands.party: true
                mcmmo.commands.ptp: true
                mcmmo.skills.*: true
                mobbounty.collect: true
                myhome.home.*: true
                myhome.home.basic.*: true
                myhome.home.soc.*: true
                preciousstones.benefit.*: true
                preciousstones.special.*: true
                preciousstones.whitelist.*: true
                scrollingmenusign.execute: true
                scrollingmenusign.scroll: true
                showcase.buy.finite: true
                showcase.buy.infinite: true
                stargate.use: true
        trusted:
            permissions:
                mchat.prefix.trusted: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1240: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1241: true
                falsebook.blocks.hiddenswitch.*: true
                stargate.create.personal: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1203: true
                commandbook.kit.kits.freebie: true
                commandbook.kit.kits.armour: true
                GiftSend.send: true
                mobrider.command.*: true
                mobrider.animals: true
                mobrider.monsters: true
                mcmmo.commands.setmyspawn: true
                stargate.destroy.owner: true
                mcmmo.regeneration: true
            inheritance:
            - registered
        admins:
            permissions:
                mchat.prefix.admins: true
                superpermbridge.*: true
                commandbook.*: true
                myhome.*: true
                showcase.*: true
                mobbounty.*: true
                cenotaph.*: true
                elevators.*: true
                worldedit.*: true
                commandSigns.*: true
                iConomy.*: true
                preciousstones.*: true
                mcmmo.*: true
                stargate.*: true
                tundertower.*: true
                servergoblins.*: true
                falsebook.*: true
                appleseed.*: true
                mcbans.*: true
                mobrider.*: true
                GiftSend.*: true
                landmarks.*: true
            inheritance:
            - trusted
        GM:
            permissions:
                mchat.prefix.gm: true
                commandbook.kick: true
                commandbook.whois: true
                commandbook.whois.other: true
                commandbook.return: true
                commandbook.teleport.other: true
                commandbook.teleport: true
                bb.admin.info: true
                bb.admin.rollback: true
                mcbans.*: true
                landmarks.*: true
            inheritance:
            - trusted
            permissions:
                mchat.prefix.registered: true
                servergoblins.enabled: true
                servergoblins.event.*: true
                thundertower.create: true
                thundertower.destroy: true
                showcase.basic: true
                showcase.finite: true
                showcase.exchange: true
                falsebook.blocks.lightswitch.*: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1000: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1001: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1017: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1018: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1020: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1030: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1050: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1111: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1230: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1260: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1261: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1262: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1263: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1270: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1271: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1272: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1280: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1281: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1282: true
                falsebook.ic.mc2020: true
                falsebook.ic.mc2100: true
                falsebook.ic.mc2101: true
                falsebook.ic.mc2110: true
                falsebook.ic.mc2111: true
                falsebook.ic.mc2500: true
                falsebook.ic.mc2501: true
                falsebook.ic.mc2510: true
                falsebook.ic.mc2511: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3000: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3001: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3002: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3003: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3020: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3021: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3030: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3031: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3032: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3033: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3034: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3036: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3040: true
                falsebook.ic.mc3101: true
                falsebook.ic.mc4000: true
                falsebook.ic.mc4010: true
                falsebook.ic.mc4100: true
                falsebook.ic.mc4110: true
                falsebook.ic.mc4200: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0020: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0111: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0230: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0260: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0261: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0262: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0263: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0270: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0271: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0272: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0280: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0281: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0282: true
                falsebook.ic.mc0420: true
                falsebook.ic.mc1110: true
                falsebook.ic.mc9999: true
                appleseed.plant.*: true
                appleseed.wand: true
                commandbook.kit.freebie: true
                commandbook.kit.armour: true
                iConomy.payment: true
                mobbounty.multipliers.*: true
            worlds:
                creative:
                    coolplugin.item: true
            inheritance:
    not sure if its related but we had to remove mchat as well, just couldnt get it to work correctly, (kept saying i was trusted when clearly im an admin, but then isnt the prefixs being inherited? really wish you guys would build them back in at the group level lol

any and all help greatly appreciated (no messages or errors in the logs)

15. Offline

Urahara72

I reinstalled the plugin to make sure it was the up to date version but I still manage to fill my terminal with errors. I will try reinstalling each of my plugins individually to see if it is a compatibility problem as I suspect it has something to do with running Essentials with it. Also it nulls /help and disables many of my plugins such as ChestShop and LocalShops. Both of which are the whole reason I am doing permissions in the first place. DX
    I just want my builder level players to be able to access shops! Why does this have to be so difficult?
    If it helps someone help me solve my problem, my Plugins list includes:
    -BlueTelepads
    -IconomyChestShop
    -Citizens
    -CommandSigns
    -CraftbookCircuits
    -CraftbookCommon
    -CraftbookMechanisms
    -CraftbookVehicles
    -DailyBonus
    -Essentials
    -EssentialsGeoIP
    -EssentialsGroupBridge (I attempted to remove this and it made the problem worse)
    -EssentialsGroupManager(Same issue)
    -Iconomy5
    -LocalShops
    -BukkitPermissions
    -SuperPermBridge
    -Residence
    -RocketBoots
    -Turnstile
    -Vampire
    -Vouchers
    -WorldEdit
    AND
    -WorldGuard

Here is the start up message im greeted with in terminal on launch. Please help!
    Code:
    Last login: Mon Jul 18 18:35:08 on ttys000
    Jim-Andersons-MacBook-Pro:~ jim$ /Users/jim/Desktop/Taylor/Bukkit\ Server/LaunchServer.command ; exit;
    151 recipes
    16 achievements
    18:37:07 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.7.2
    18:37:07 [INFO] Loading properties
    18:37:07 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 192.168.1.103:25565
    18:37:07 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-904-g9277096-b953jnks (MC: 1.7.2)
    18:37:07 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/bukkit-permissions-0.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:173)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:199)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:122)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:118)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:89)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:51)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:132)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:335)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/permissions/Permissible
        at com.platymuus.bukkit.permissions.PermissionsPlugin.<init>(PermissionsPlugin.java:24)
        ... 13 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.permissions.Permissible
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
        ... 14 more
    18:37:07 [INFO] [SuperpermBridge] Superperm/Permissions bridge initialized
    18:37:07 [INFO] DataSourcePool [ChestShop] autoCommit[false] transIsolation[SERIALIZABLE] min[2] max[20]
    18:37:07 [INFO] SubClassFactory parent ClassLoader [org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader]
    18:37:07 [INFO] Entities enhanced[0] subclassed[1]
    18:37:07 [INFO] While loading PvPToggle (plugins/pvptoggle.jar) found old-data folder: plugins/pvptoggle next to the new one: plugins/PvPToggle
    18:37:08 [INFO] [SuperpermBridge] Superperm/Permissions bridge initialized
    18:37:08 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/p2aliases.jar' in folder 'plugins': PermissionsPlus
    org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: PermissionsPlus
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:133)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:199)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:122)
        at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:51)
    18:37:08 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    18:37:08 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: 6269688085809323681)
    18:37:08 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: 3840435169520192637)
    18:37:09 [INFO] [BlueTelePads] version 0.5.3 ENABLED
    18:37:09 [INFO] [SuperpermBridge] Superperm/Permissions bridge enabled
    18:37:09 [INFO] [ChestShop] version 3.00 BETA 8 initialized!
    18:37:09 [INFO] [ChestShop] iConomy 5 loaded.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [ChestShop] Permissions version 2.7.2 loaded.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [Citizens] Deleting outdated setting pirates.spawn.delay.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [Citizens] Deleting outdated setting evil.spawn.delay.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [Citizens] Loaded 0 quests.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [Citizens] Permissions enabled.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [Citizens] version [1.0.9c] (Odyssey) loaded
    18:37:09 [INFO] [iConomy] Logging is currently disabled.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [iConomy] v5.01 (Eruanna) loaded.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [iConomy] Developed by: [Nijikokun]
    18:37:09 [INFO] [Citizens] Payment method found (iConomy version: 5)
    18:37:09 [INFO] Register: Payment method found (iConomy version: 5.01)
    18:37:09 [INFO] [CommandSigns] 0.9 enabled.
    18:37:09 [INFO] CommandSigns: Integrated with Permissions v2.7.2
    18:37:09 [INFO] CommandSigns: Integrated with GroupManager v1.0(alpha-5) [Zombie-Version, please switch to Permissions 3]
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBookCommon 46-a9b78b6 enabled.
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBookCommon: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits 46-a9b78b6 enabled.
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBook: Enumerating chunks for self-triggered components...
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBook: 1250 chunk(s) for 2 world(s) processed (0s elapsed)
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBookMechanisms 46-a9b78b6 enabled.
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBookMechanisms: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:09 [INFO] 1 cauldron recipe(s) loaded
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBookVehicles 46-a9b78b6 enabled.
    18:37:09 [INFO] CraftBookVehicles: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:09 [INFO] DailyBonus is running!
    18:37:09 [INFO] Loaded Essentials build 2.4.2 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    18:37:09 [INFO] [Essentials] Payment method found (iConomy version: 5)
    18:37:09 [INFO] Register: Payment method found (Essentials version: 2.4.2)
    18:37:09 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsChat build 2.4.2 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    18:37:09 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsGeoIP build 2.4.2 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    18:37:09 [INFO] This product includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com/.
    18:37:09 [INFO] GroupManager - INFO - Scheduled Data Saving is set for every 10 minutes!
    18:37:09 [INFO] GroupManager version 1.0(alpha-5) [Zombie-Version, please switch to Permissions 3] is enabled!
    18:37:09 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsProtect build 2.4.2 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    18:37:09 [INFO] Loaded EssentialsSpawn build 2.4.2 by Zenexer, ementalo, Aelux, Brettflan, KimKandor, snowleo, ceulemans and Xeology
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops] Loaded with 1 shop(s)
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops] Version 3.1.1 is enabled: fd6dde72-52e2-4677-8e03-d712c48dd872
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops] Starting NotificationThread with Timer of 300 seconds
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops][Economy] BOSEconomy not found.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops][Economy] Essentials Economy hooked.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops][Economy] Essentials Economy found: Loaded
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops][Economy] iConomy 4 not found.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops][Economy] iConomy 5 hooked.
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops][Economy] iConomy 5 found: Loaded
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops][Permission] Permissions (Phoenix) found: Waiting
    18:37:09 [INFO] [LocalShops][Permission] Local Fallback Permissions found: Loaded
    18:37:09 [INFO] [PvPToggle] Loading...
    18:37:09 [INFO] [PvPToggle] found and loaded world world
    18:37:09 [INFO] [PvPToggle] found and loaded world world_nether
    18:37:09 [INFO] [PvPToggle] Permissions system detected!
    18:37:09 [INFO] [PvPToggle] Permissions system detected!
    18:37:09 [INFO] [PvPToggle] Enabled!
    18:37:09 [INFO] RocketBoots v0.3.6 enabled!
    18:37:09 [INFO] Turnstile 1.9 is enabled!
    18:37:09 [INFO] [Turnstile] Successfully linked with Permissions!
    18:37:09 [INFO] [Turnstile] Successfully linked with iConomy 5!
    18:37:10 [INFO] [Vampire v3.3] Enabled
    18:37:10 [INFO] [Vouchers] 1.3 is enabled!
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldEdit 4.6 enabled.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Single session is enforced.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Lava fire is blocked.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world"
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Single session is enforced.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) TNT ignition is PERMITTED.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lighters are PERMITTED.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Lava fire is blocked.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: (world_nether) Fire spread is UNRESTRICTED.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: Loaded configuration for world 'world_nether"
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: 12 regions loaded for 'world'
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard 5.2.2 enabled.
    18:37:10 [WARNING] [EssentialsProtect] WorldGuard was detected, in the near future the following features of Protect will be disabled in favor of WorldGuard's versions
    18:37:10 [WARNING] disable water flow
    18:37:10 [WARNING] disable lava flow
    18:37:10 [WARNING] disable water bucket flow
    18:37:10 [WARNING] disable all fire spread
    18:37:10 [WARNING] disable tnt explosion
    18:37:10 [WARNING] disable creeper explosion
    18:37:10 [WARNING] disable all damage types
    18:37:10 [INFO] [SuperpermBridge] Superperm/Permissions bridge enabled
    18:37:10 [INFO] CraftBookCircuits: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldEdit: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:10 [INFO] WorldGuard: Permissions plugin detected! Using Permissions plugin for permissions.
    18:37:10 [INFO] [iConomy] hooked into Permissions.
    18:37:10 [INFO] [LocalShops][Permission] Permissions (Phoenix) hooked.
    18:37:10 [INFO] Done (0.202s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    18:37:10 [INFO] [Citizens] Loaded 4 NPCs.
    >

I am finding, during my 1 by 1 reinstallation, that there seems to be a consistent error when it loads any substantial plugin alongside the new Permissions.
    Code:
    19:07:25 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/BukkitPermissions.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:173)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/permissions/Permissible
        at com.platymuus.bukkit.permissions.PermissionsPlugin.<init>(PermissionsPlugin.java:24)
        ... 13 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.permissions.Permissible
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:36)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:24)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
        ... 14 more
    I now also find I am unable to use the permissions commands in-game. They all return with unknown console command errors. What did I do wrong exactly?

16. Offline

crysis992

I dont get it at all how to setup the permissions.
    I installed both .jars

Added in the config.yml:
    essentials.kick: true

No access, then i tried:
    superpermbridge.essentials.kick: true
    superpermbridge.essentials.*: true
    essentials.*: true

Tried it with other plugins too, same..no access to nothing.

No Access. so how do i setup this ***
    My whole server is broken, none has permissions to do anything, My server is now offline cause i have no idea how to setup the permissions -.-
    Since i upgraded to 1000, nothing is working, permissions 2.7..broken, permissions 3.xx broken, alot of permission errors.

17. Offline

pwnyy

Hey, something seems to be wrong in my permission. Maybe someone of you could help me somehow :/

Code:
    00:54:44 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-945-g73697a4-b1000jnks (MC: 1.7.3)
    00:54:44 [INFO] [SuperpermBridge] Superperm/Permissions bridge initialized
    00:54:44 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    00:54:44 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: -7360451738420854243)
    00:54:45 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: -7360451738420854243)
    00:54:45 [INFO] Preparing spawn area: 36%
    00:54:46 [INFO] [SuperpermBridge] Superperm/Permissions bridge enabled
    00:54:46 [INFO] PermissionsBukkit v1.0 is now enabled
    00:54:46 [SEVERE] Permission node 'groups' in server config is invalid
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'default' key contained unknown value
            at org.bukkit.permissions.Permission.loadPermission(Permission.java:121)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadCustomPermissions(CraftServer.java:418)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:152)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:284)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:271)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:148)
    00:54:46 [INFO] Done (0.158s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    >

My permissions are as followed:
    Code:
    users:
        real_pwnyy:
            permissions:
            groups:
            - admin
    groups:
        default:
            permissions:
        admin:
            permissions:
                falsebook.*: true
                lockette.*: true
                myhome.*: true
                commandSigns.*: true
                mothernature.*: true
            inheritance:
            - user
        builder:
            permissions:
                falsebook.blocks.*: true
                falsebook.ic.standard: true
                falsebook.destroy.blocks: true
                falsebook.cart.*: true
                myhome.home.basic.*: true
                myhome.home.soc.*: true
                lockette.user.create.*: true

Helping hand would be really nice >.<

18. Offline

SpaceManiac

I will have an automatic converter done as soon as I can.

This has been resolved locally and will be fixed in the next release.

Try using 'superpermbridge.myhome' permissions and see if those help. I'll get another update to SuperpermsBridge out with better wildcard handling.

With mChat, try putting the higher-precedence group names earlier in the config file. If that doesn't work then set the previous prefix permissions to false in the higher up groups.

Please ensure you have CraftBukkit 1000 or higher.

It's odd that essentials.kick didn't work, but try 'superpermbridge.essentials' for the global setting. I'll get a SuperpermsBridge update out shortly with improved wildcard handling.

Place your configuration in plugins/PermissionsBukkit/config.yml, not permissions.yml. See the FAQ question regarding permissions.yml.

19. Offline

Sider

It comes up with an error when i add a new group and permissions wont run then.

20. Offline

poppit

Thanks for answering, I write permissions for people and just wanted to make sure I didn't have to do that.

21. Offline

Urahara72

I updated my client and now I get a parsing error.
    Code:
    20:00:55 [INFO] Starting minecraft server version Beta 1.7.3
    20:00:55 [INFO] Loading properties
    20:00:55 [INFO] Starting Minecraft server on 192.168.1.103:25565
    20:00:55 [INFO] This server is running Craftbukkit version git-Bukkit-0.0.0-945-g73697a4-b1000jnks (MC: 1.7.3)
    20:00:55 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins/BukkitPermissions.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    while parsing a block mapping
     in "<reader>", line 138, column 3:
          Urahara721: {  }
          ^
    expected <block end>, but found BlockMappingStart
     in "<reader>", line 139, column 5:
            groups:
            ^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingKey.produce(ParserImpl.java:576)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:163)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:148)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:228)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:230)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:160)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:122)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:105)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:124)
        at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:264)
        at org.bukkit.util.config.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:82)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.initialize(JavaPlugin.java:157)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:175)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:207)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:130)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:128)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:97)
    20:00:55 [INFO] [SuperpermBridge] Superperm/Permissions bridge initialized
    20:00:55 [INFO] Preparing level "world"
    20:00:55 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 0 (Seed: 6269688085809323681)
    20:00:55 [INFO] Preparing start region for level 1 (Seed: 3840435169520192637)
    20:00:56 [INFO] [BlueTelePads] version 0.5.3 ENABLED
    20:00:56 [INFO] [SuperpermBridge] Superperm/Permissions bridge enabled
    20:00:56 [INFO] [Citizens] Deleting outdated setting pirates.spawn.delay.
    20:00:56 [INFO] [Citizens] Deleting outdated setting evil.spawn.delay.
    20:00:56 [INFO] [Citizens] Loaded 0 quests.
    20:00:56 [INFO] [Citizens] Permissions enabled.
    20:00:56 [INFO] [Citizens] version [1.0.9c] (Odyssey) loaded
    20:00:56 [INFO] Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it
    20:00:56 [INFO] Done (0.113s)! For help, type "help" or "?"
    20:00:56 [INFO] [Citizens] Loaded 4 NPCs.
    >

22. Offline

Trevor_

So basically we get this plugin and we end up downgrading. That's fucking awesome. No colors for groups, no prefixes or suffixes.

This must be the best Downgrade in History.

23. Offline

SpaceManiac

Could you paste your configuration?

No problem.

Could you paste your configuration?

Please see question #5 in the FAQ. The change in the way prefixes, suffixes, and colors are handled was an intentional design decision. They are still totally possible.

In other news, PermissionsBukkit v1.1 has been released with several bugfixes, and SuperpermsBridge v1.2 has been released with improvements to the wildcard system. Both plugins are also now available via BukGet. I've been busy all day with birthday-related things and am still working on getting Permissions 2.7/3.x converters done.

24. Offline

Trevor_

Okay so what if I don't want a default group? I prefer to use something less... large. Like D, doesn't answer that in the FAQ.

25. Offline

VeryInsane

@SpaceManiac
    Okay, thanks for the update. Also.. I know you said something about talking to HeroChat or something about including prefix/suffix so you don't have to.. but I think it would be a pain to have every chat program include that, seems easier (for the user, maybe not to develop) if it's integrated to this plugin. Just my 10 cents.

26. Offline

SpaceManiac

The word "default" really isn't that large, and group names aren't actually displayed anywhere directly (nor should they be; plugins that want to display group names usually should use a system similar to that of mChat instead). I simply hardcoded the name "default" since I didn't think it would be a major issue for people to rename their default group to "default".

I might be able to find something out, but at present plugins having their own prefix configurations is an intentional decision and is how Superperms is meant to be used. I will be looking into a way to update the converter tools to automatically convert prefixes and suffixes to mChat configuration files or other plugin configuration files once those plugins are updated.

27. Offline

Urahara72

Code:
    groups:
      default:
        permissions:
          essentials.help: true
          essentials.helpop: true
          essentials.list: true
          essentials.motd: true
          essentials.rules: true
          essentials.spawn: true
          commandSigns.use: true
      SemiAdmin:
        permissions:
          groupmanager.mantogglesave: false
          essentials: true
          essentials.clearinventory: true
          essentials.cooldown.bypass: true
          essentials.deljail: true
          essentials.give: true
          essentials.god: true
          essentials.heal: true
          essentials.heal.others: true
          essentials.invsee: true
          essentials.item: true
          essentials.jails: true
          essentials.kickall: true
          'essentials.kit.*': true
          essentials.mute: true
          essentials.sell: true
          essentials.setjail: true
          essentials.signs.protection.override: true
          essentials.spawnmob: true
          essentials.teleport.cooldown.bypass: true
          essentials.teleport.timer.bypass: true
          essentials.togglejail: true
          'groupmanager.*': true
          essentials.burn: true
        inheritance:
      Builder:
        permissions:
          craftbook.mech.elevator: true
          essentials.afk: true
          essentials.back.ondeath: true
          essentials.balance: true
          essentials.chat.shout: true
          essentials.compass: true
          essentials.home: true
          essentials.kit: true
          essentials.kit.tools: true
          essentials.mail: true
          essentials.mail.send: true
          essentials.me: true
          essentials.msg: true
          essentials.nick: true
          essentials.pay: true
          essentials.portal: true
          essentials.protect: true
          essentials.sethome: true
          essentials.signs.buy.use: true
          essentials.signs.disposal.create: true
          essentials.signs.disposal.use: true
          essentials.signs.free.use: true
          essentials.signs.heal.use: true
          essentials.signs.mail.create: true
          essentials.signs.mail.use: true
          essentials.signs.protection.create: true
          essentials.signs.protection.use: true
          essentials.signs.sell.use: true
          essentials.signs.trade.create: true
          essentials.signs.trade.use: true
          essentials.suicide: true
          essentials.tpa: true
          essentials.tpaccept: true
          essentials.tpahere: true
          essentials.tpdeny: true
          essentials.warp: true
          essentials.warp.list: true
          essentials.worth: true
          'iconomychestshop.shop.*': true
          'localshops.user.*': true
          localshops.use.browse: true
          turnstile.open: true
          commandsigns.use: true
        inheritance:
      Moderator:
        permissions:
          essentials.back: true
          essentials.ban: true
          essentials.banip: true
          essentials.broadcast: true
          essentials.delwarp: true
          essentials.depth: true
          essentials.eco: true
          essentials.getpos: true
          essentials.jump: true
          essentials.kick: true
          essentials.kill: true
          essentials.setwarp: true
          essentials.time: true
          essentials.togglejail: true
          essentials.top: true
          essentials.tp: true
          essentials.tphere: true
          essentials.tpo: true
          essentials.tpohere: true
          essentials.tppos: true
          essentials.tptoggle: true
          essentials.unban: true
          essentials.unbanip: true
          essentials.whois: true
          essentials.world: true
          groupmanager.listgroups: true
          groupmanager.mandemote: true
          groupmanager.manload: true
          groupmanager.manpromote: true
          groupmanager.mansave: true
          groupmanager.manselect: true
          groupmanager.manuadd: true
          groupmanager.manudel: true
          essentials.ext: true
        inheritance:
          - builder
      PureBlood:
        permissions:
      Admin:
        permissions:
          'essentials.protect.damage.*': true
          'commandSigns.*': true
        inheritance:
          - semiadmin
    users:
      Urahara721: {  }
        groups:
        - Admin
      Nykotin: {  }
      Devonbscott: {  }
      Owltrainer4: {  }
      Nikolaev: {  }
      Mariahpapayah: {  }

Help Please :)

28. Offline

SpaceManiac

Just remove the { and } after "Urahara721:". This is a bug in the converter and will be fixed shortly.

29. Offline

Urahara72

Thank you :)

30. Offline

mrgreaper

hmm that worked but would give access to the admin permissions ( mot a big deal in the case of my home but bad for mcmmo)
    i tried superpermbridge.myhome.home.basic.* no go
    and even superpermbridge.myhome.home and superpermbridge.myhome.home.basic and superpermbridge.myhome.home.basic.* and even superpermbridge.myhome.home.basic.home all no go :(
    the myhome thread is here http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/tp-myhome-v1-9-5-p3-and-2-0-rc2-1000.13313/ if you want to see if you can recrete this poodle (too big to be a bug but not big enough to be an elephant)

ok re ordered it
    so its
    admin
    gm
    trusted
    registered

didnt work

made each one turn the prefix to false to the groups below it in order with the true on the top

didnt work

*******************************************************************************************
    side note, your an absolute star for helping us like this, theres been some truely nasty posts by some people that would of made me want to tell them to stuff it! you have the patients of a saint chap (to otheres thats not sucking up, look at the amount of posts he quotes each time and how much help he provides, if every plugin dev did that bugs(or elephants/poodles) would be squashed (messy in the case of elephants, somewhat mean to poodles)
    keep up the good work chap

31. Offline

Trevor_