[ADMIN/MISC] Invulnerability v0.1 - Basic, Clean, Efficient, Invulnerability/God toggle [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ktbanh, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Offline

ktbanh

Invulnerability
    Version: v0.1

The focus of this plugin is to have simple/basic toggle of invulnerability states for admin and players if allowed. I wanted a simple plugin that allows me to toggle invulnerability for myself, and for selected players. There was no other plugins that had functionality of toggle state with clean interfaces and proper check without being bundled with too many excessive features. I decided to write my own simple plugin and hope it helps those in need of something similar. This is my first plugin release for bukkit.

Features:
    * BukkitPermission support, defaults to op if not set
    * Persistent till server /stop or /reload, (due to freed memory)
    * Gives invincibility for all states, proper ignition checks to clear fire animation/ticks

bukkitPermission node: basic.invulnerability.toggle

Commands:
    * Aliases/Command: /invulnerability, /invulnerable, /invul, /god
    * /<command> - toggle invulnerability state for self
    * /<command> <player> - toggle invulnerability state for a player
    * /<command> list - display a map of players with invulnerability
    * /<command> <info/?> - basic plugin information

Notes:
    I kept this plugin simple and clean, hence why there is no save/load of persistence data/tables/maps or having unnecessary plugin directory fill your folder.

drag ,drop, and run

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Comments, suggestions, critiques, is greatly welcomed.

Changelog:
    Version 0.1
    * initial release

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Offline

dunst0

ktbanh likes this.
  3. Offline

ktbanh

4. Offline

Pim1234

nice, but everytime i login i haev to use the command again :(
    could you make it so that i only have to fill it in once?

5. Offline

thedohman

very nice, i like the simplicity. I do have a couple suggestions.... requests.. whatever you want to call them...

1. Use BukkitDev! It looks like the new plugin list uses that, so if you don't, nobody new will see you wonderful little plugin!

2. A separate permission node for "/<command> <player> - toggle invulnerability state for a player", something like "basic.invulnerability.toggle.other" ... so players without that node can only toggle their own state, and admins/moderators with this node can toggle anybody.

3. If you implement Pim1234's suggestion about saving the toggle state for each player, please include a config option to keep that off. I rather like it the way it is. Actually, seems like maybe an easy thing to do, using org.bukkit.util.config, (and see here for a quick how-to)and just save it with every use of toggle (i don't think users would be toggling often enough for it to a problem), and read it with every (re)load.

Edit:
    I forgot to add, it seems to be working fine with CB1060