Admin commands - Discussion

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by JPG2000, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JPG2000

PRE-NOTE: I didn't know where to place this, so if its in the wrong section move it.

Hello! I am here because I am developing a public plugin which I plan to release soon. The plugin is men't to gain downloads really quickly, as I hope it will be popular. The plugin is supposed to add many different admin commands to the game, making managing players easy as possible.

So I'm here, to ask the smartest people - you guys.

What are some admin commands/features you would like to see implemented?
    What command for an admin do you think would be useful?

Any feature that would help you manager a server?

Thanks. I would just like some ideas to implement. Also, before you say "Make it a plugin request" Im not requesting a plugin. Im developing one, but I need some ideas and inspiration.

- Jake

2. Offline

np98765

Moved to Bukkit Discussion, as that seems to be the best fit in my opinion.

3. Offline

JPG2000

np98765 Okay, awesome.

Anyways, do you have any idea of some useful admin commands? Im really looking to create a plugin that has commands in boat loads - so i'll code as much as I can possible think of.

4. Offline

Mike1022

Hmmm... I can't think of much. Essentials has a lot of admin commands already.

5. Offline

Gater12

JPG2000 Maybe a ticket sort of thing? With an Asignee and stuff, like someone does /ticket create <Message> and it will send it to all the ops|admins and admins can do /ticket assignto <ticket number>. Then that one Admin will be assigned to help whatever it is then do /ticket solved|stick|open|close and it would have them on a website or in a file. All the stickied tickets go to the Bullentin BOard <MOTD> so players can see. (Probably when 1.7.2 goes out you can do stuff with the chat like See more> or something). Pretty much some plugins already have the good admin commands.

6. Offline

JPG2000

Gater12 that's a good idea, I'll add that. Anything else? I want to jam pack this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.