ActionRewards+

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by unsivilaudio, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

unsivilaudio

Plugin category: Economy

Minecraft version: 1.11.2+

Suggested name: ActionRewards+

What I want: I'm looking for a plugin to emulate behavior I've seen on another server that I used to play on. It rewards players for mob kills, block breaks, block places, specifically Tokens (via TokenManager) i.e. 10 tokens for 10 mob kills
    5 tokens for 64 blocks placed
    5 tokens for 64 blocks broken

Also I would like permission based "boosters" (which would be applied to all players) to be a part of it, 2x, 3x, and 4x that players will have the ability use to boost their token rewards for a small duration. Would like a cooldown timer as part of the boosters.

In addition to the boosters, I think it would nice to notify other players that the booster is in effect.

Ideas for commands:
    /action - general help command (alias /ar)
    /action boost - displays available boosters to players, perhaps through a simple gui (alias /boosters)
    /action boost <user> reset - to reset a players booster cooldown timer
    /action reload - for reloading config on the fly

Ideas for permissions:
    action.rewards - base permission that way it can be give per world (if used MV)
    action.booster.<#> - permission specified reward multiplier
    action.admin - allows the use of reload command as well as boost <user> reset

When I'd like it by: Whenever

2. Offline

Hallowizer

Sure, I'll work on it, but do you want these counters to reset when the server restarts? And also, can the breaking and placing be mixed, for example, break 25 blocks and place 25 blocks?

Wait, I just noticed, why are you putting this request if this plugin is already on your server?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  3. Offline

Firestar311

4. Offline

icedmoca

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.