About CraftBukkit, help please !

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Nguyễn Quang Minh, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yesterday, I downloaded craftbukkit 1.6.4 recommended build, I config the server.properties, after that, I started the server, the server seem like worked fine (I though so). In Minecraft client, I selected ver 1.6.4 (I'm using minecraft teamextreme ver), the launcher update normally and then the game started. When I tried to connect to my own server, a message appear said: Failed to login: Bag login. I looked for google, the result is he told me that the minecraft version 1.6.4 is error and can't connect the the server. Then today, I download craftbukkit 1.7.9 ro3 (i don't remember exactly), start the server, change to minecraft client version to 1.7.9, started the game,but, dissapointing, a message appeared again and said: Failed to login: The authentication are currently down for maintenance. I'm really confused now, can somebody help me please ? :(

2. Offline

Novustorious

the minecraft login servers might be down or have you bought a legit minecraft account? ah, teamextreme. Isn't that some crack minecraft launcher? on top of that onlinemode is default to true, you won't get any support from bukkit if you change it to false.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.