Solved Aaaaaaaaaaand its broke.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DMstratz, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DMstratz

After having factions problems someone suggested i updated the factions. which i did.

deleted the old .jar and input the new updated one.

i use plugman so... /plugman load/reload factions (did both)

which did nothing an gave "an internal error has occured" so ive reloaded the server and the mstore has 2 folders in which are not the faction onces and whenever i try to use a faction command like /f

i get the "an internal error has occured"

is there a way to fix this :/

2. Offline

AGC-Intra

Post your server startup log please.
    A post of your console log when using /f would be helpful too.
    If you are unable to post your logs then at the least please provide the versions of craftbukkit, factions, and mcore that you are using.

3. Offline

DMstratz

its still just broken. updated version of all

4. Offline

Necrodoom

5. Offline

Shevchik

YOu should update plugins using an update folder, not replacing jars, it breaks java classloader.
    Also probably factions version which you downloaded is not compatible with your server version.

6. Offline

DMstratz

so what would i have to do to get faction working again? i dont mind delete folders n stuff and re-doing it i just want it to work..

bump

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  7. Offline

chaseoes

Why are you bumping if you have been asked for certain information multiple times and are refusing to provide it?

Bumping when people are already trying to help you isn't going to work well -- anyone else who sees this post will need the same information which you are refusing to provide.

8. Offline

DMstratz

i posted that i updated all versions that were mentioned to the latest. and it stopped it working, what i required was a way to reset the plugin back to its defualt state like i never had it. and just re-install it

9. Offline

AGC-Intra

DMstratz
    Saying you updated to the 'latest' means little. How do we know you think the latest is the right one? And many other reasons. Please provide as much detail as possible. In most cases posting your server startup log is good enough because it will show us what versions you are running. However if you are unable to do that (though you really should learn how) then at least tell us what exact version number of each plugin in question you are using. Also please include your craftbukkit version.
    The exact version numbers please. Do not short form or abbrieviate them etc.

10. Offline

DMstratz

ive removed both the plugins to restart it just to remove any problems that may have occurred.

Minecraft for 1.7.9

Bukkit: (/verison)
    [craftbukkit.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.9-R0.1-10-g8688bd4-b3092jnks]

11. Offline

AGC-Intra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.