A simple Democratic plugin idea

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Mafidog, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mafidog

The most servers I have played in used a total monarchic system to pass judgement upon players who made bad mistakes.

What I do ask, is a simple mod which will allow everyone currently in the server to vote if they want that person banned or kicked or not.

I' m not saying about breaking the rules, which rules could be selected by people too, but for harassing players, stealing from chests, killing, and stuff like that.

The commands could be:

Admins:

/dem [action] [person] Starts a new trial, where action is kick or ban.

/dem set message [action] [message] This will change the message that every player gets when a player is selected to be banned or kicked.

/dem set reason [player] [message] This will set a reason for a player to be banned or kicked, which will be displayed to every player when it is set.

/dem end Ends the current trial.

Players:

/dem show [days] Displays all trials that took place the previous # days.

/dem v [Y/N] Votes for a player to be forgiven or kicked/banned, where Y is Yes and N is No. This is used only when a player is under a trial.

/dem show [person] Displays the set reason of that person' s trial, and the results of it. If [person] is false, then it will display the latest trial reason.

Tell me your opinion!

2. Offline

jamescosten

I like the idea, it has promise. There are plugins that allows users to vote for kicking already but a trial would be cool especially a little fun :

''Trial started to assertain wether Bob is Gay''

Bad example but yeah i like this, i shall be watching

3. Offline

Lolmewn

Like!
    You might want to put it in the plugin requests section.

4. Offline

Mafidog

I don' t request this plugin to be made, it is just an idea. Thanks for your positive feedback anyway.

5. Offline

Windwaker

Well why not request it to be made?

6. Offline

Mafidog

Posted in Requests!

7. Offline

cookieman768

I saw you looked at my thread LOL same idea

8. Offline

Mafidog

If I only knew how to code with java, I would make this on my own. :(
    But I don' t and online tutorials don' t help me that much...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.