A Plugin to change the XP drop rate of Creatures ?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by Sorenno, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sorenno

Hi every one, i searcht for a long time and wanted a siple plugin to change the Amount of XP dropt by one type of Mob.

I didn found a Plugin were they say you can do this. I Think there will be a kinda Mob Control plugin were you can also do this but i dint find ^^

ATM i have the plugin Safe Creeper this is very nice but i cant change the amount of XP what creatures drop.

Does someone know a Simple plugin for server version 1.4.7 R01 wich can change the exp drop rate of creatures?

2. Offline

jorisk322

3. Offline

Sorenno

Thx this is kinda big and hase got a lot more options then i need but this would be ok but does it work on 1.4.7 the latest version fpr this plugin is for 1.4.6 ^^

Someone any other ideas? :)

4. Offline

Zarius

OtherDrops has been updated recently (by myself) - it's also a "big" plugin in that it offers a lot of drop related features but it's fairly simple to modify the mob xp drops. Also, if you don't add any block related drops it won't even listen to the blockbreak event.

Here's an example:

Code:
      ZOMBIE:
        - drop: XP/20  #drop 20 XP

SKELETON:
        - drop: XP/15  #drop XP

The bonus is that if you do want to change other drops it's easy to add that in later.

Hmm... upon further thinking I'll have to separate out the XP logic from item drop logic - at the moment dropping XP will likely override the drops and you could add them back in with "drop: DEFAULT" but that would probably add back the default amount of XP (and then drop 20 more). A little uncertain as I haven't played with changing XP amounts recently.

I'll look into updating this for the next version of OtherDrops to make it easier (someone else has asked me to add disabling all XP drops so fits right in with that).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.