A Couple of

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rellac, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rellac

I'm trying to configure some plugins and haven't had much success asking in the appropriate IRC's, so I decided to come here and see if anyone could assist.

I have two seperate issues:

1. Towny

I'm trying to setup a "guard" rank for towny towns. They can throw players in jail via another plugin (this is working just swell), at the price of not being able to build. However, I can't manage to remove the ability to build for members of this rank.

townyperms.yml

prison.imprison is my handling of the prison feature (which is working just fine)

but altum.guardpass, which is a worldguard blacklist, I've handled two ways:
    1. given to every player via pex and removed from the guard rank
    2. given to every player via towny ranks and removed from the guard rank
    Neither of these solutions are working.

Players without this node will be unable to build via worldguard, but I can't apply the node to any of the ranks within townyperms.yml. I can give players the pass to be able to build via pex, but not towny. I've also tried to play with towny build perms to no avail.

2. Denying Carrots and Potatoes

Due to the way my server works, it was considered best to remove the ability to eat potatoes and carrots so potatoes need to be cooked before eaten and carrots are solely an alchemy ingredient.

I tried to remove the ability to eat these items via worldguard. My blacklist entry is as such:

[391,392]
    ignore-groups=Admin
    message=You can't eat this raw.
    on-use=deny,tell

This manages to remove the ability to eat these items just fine n dandy, however, players also are denied when they try to plant these items. Which is a pain in the ass.

I'm hoping that there is a method for me to block the eating but not the planting of these items.

Thanks for any assistance.

I am willing to use new plugins if I need to, but I would much rather use the plugins already here, as in theory, they have the ability to do exactly this.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.