3 quick questions

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Jakefett98, Sep 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Jakefett98

- I have MV inventories... how doI set it where creative and survival alsohave seperate inventories?

- I am using bPermissions, and I'd like to mirror the perms and groups to other worlds, and I attempted, but failed. How do I set up mirrors?

- I have a friend who is on my server and he seems to constantly have the potion effect of swiftness. He's tried everything to get rid of it, but can't (removed his armor, Drank milk, /effect clear). Thanks, Jake

2. Offline

Bobcat00

3. Offline

iOnixS

I dont think that is possible, correct me if wrong.
    To another server or just worlds? If its like essentials you should have a worlds folder then groups etc, add both the groups.yml files to both worlds folders.
    And with this, just do /heal and it will remove all effect.
    Hope this helped.

4. Offline

Bobcat00

It certainly is possible. That's exactly what I do on my server. 6 survival worlds share an inventory, and 1 creative world has a separate inventory.

5. Offline

Jakefett98

@iOnixS
    Thank you so much.
    Separate worlds. I want to do that, but then I'd have to manually add everyone's group to them by hand. Mirroring eliminates all the problems, but I can't figure out how

Ok, I'll pass the word along!

@Bobcat00
    Yes, worlds. I mean, If I want to build my spawn, and I switch from survival to creative, I'll keep my stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.