2 Plugin Reqs

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by minegame30, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

minegame30

Hi, im looking for someone(or some people) to create/modify a couple of very simple plugins for me.

1)
    I was somebody could expand and update the oxygen plugin @caderape made here (https://bukkit.org/threads/oxygen-basic-breathable-areas.335097/)

I really love the concept, and am looking to put it into productive use on my network. However it needs a few changes.

I would like a way to disable the messages in config. Currently, the messages can be changed in the file, but not disabled. Setting the line to '' simply prints blank lines.

In addition to the damage config in the settings already, I would also like to be able to change the rate of damage with the spacesuit on.
    In the config.yml, there is the option to change the number of hearts per hit, and how often the player is hit. This only applies to when they do not have the spacesuit on.
    What im looking for is another config for when the player IS wearing the spacesuit.

And finally, im looking for it to be updated to and compiled with 1.8.8.
    (and possibly a few more changes which I cannot remember right now, but this is a good starting position)
    Thats it for the first plugin. Now for the second.

2)
    This plugin is slightly different.
    I am looking for a plugin which prevents players from accessing a world during a certain ingame time (at night) (hooks into multiverse for worlds)

Basically, at night, I want the players to be granted access to a world. Then when the sun rises, they will be kicked from the world, and wont be able to enter until its night again.
    When they try to access the world during the day, I would like a message from a config.yml to be sent to them basically saying "you cannot access this world during the day"
    In the config would be a worldname, and the messages (which can be disabled) to be sent when:
    -the world opens
    -the player enters the world
    -the world closes
    -the player tries to enter the world whilst closed

As an addition if its not too much of a difficulty, some form of admin override for this restriction would also be nice (ie a permission, or a command to force enable/disable the world etcetc)

I hope this is the right place to post this, please let me know if you can help with either plugin :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.