1.8.X Server Setup

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Buily, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Buily

Been working on a server setup for a while. I've had help from another player but he can no longer continue to assist me. I'm looking for someone that's skilled in setting up servers and can give me a helping hand in finishing the configuration of my server.

The setup is almost complete and I only need assistance going through these few things.

-Votifier
    -Run through Factions config
    -Fix small errors
    -Anything else I can think of later on but I think this is it ^.
    -Recap everything on server maybe :p

Hoping to launch to public within a week!

Thanks!

2. So.. you are Owner of an Server, but dont know how to setup simple Plugins and/or use descriptions to do so..
    I.. wha..

There will be Errors and Stuff to fix all the Time.. thats just how it is..
    If you dont know, how to fix that alone or in a decent amount of time.. it may cause Problems and/or Players to leave

3. Offline

Buily

@FurRail

The whole point is for me to learn. Just because I need live guidance instead of trying to watch YouTube tutorials doesn't mean i'm going to fail. You didn't need to reply to this if your only point was to try and put me down. Please take your comments somewhere else. I'm not oblivious to the fact that there are going to be errors, and i'm gaining knowledge on all this server stuff everyday. Things are not just 'simple' either. Some stuff i'm trying to do is challenging and so what if I need help. You don't need to try and make me sound stupid. I'm looking for help not for rude remarks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.