1.8.9 Server Setup Help Needed

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Buily, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Buily

I really need help to setup a 1.8.9 server.

The plugins/commands I need help with finding or setting up for 1.8.9 are....

-PvP Soup (When a player eats soup there is no eating animation they are automatically healed)
    -/Set Home
    -/Home
    -/TPA
    -/Spawn
    -Enconomy (Buy and sell items/earn money through selling and pvp kills)
    -Factions (Ill probably need help configuring it)
    -Permissions (Ill need help configuring it)
    -Somehow set a size limit on the world
    -Something to stop mobs from spawning in certain areas.
    -NoItem (Stops players from using certain items)
    -Most likely more will be needed down the road but we will see where things go.

Here's why 1.8.9
    IMO Minecraft went to sh*t after the 1.2.5 update and it has only gone down hill from there. I remember getting home from school and getting online to have countless hours of fun with friends pvping, raiding, grinding xp, and mining. I really miss that, so, i'm trying to build a small community that can enjoy the old game I love and so many other do too. Sadly, nobody really wants to build bukkit for 1.2.5, so as a compromise I ask for a 1.8.9 build (before they added dual wield) but stop players from using some items.

Thank you for your time leave a response here if you're interested in helping.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
  2. Offline

yPedx

3. Offline

Buily

@yPedx Sounds great!!! how can I get in touch with you and when can you start helping? :)

4. Offline

ipodtouch0218

5. Offline

yPedx

Newer versions do not support for example block hitting at all even if they use oldMechanics plugin. People may use any version they want to, there's no problem with that.

Yes, I have read the thread and older versions may not be supported on forums and stuff, still personally I support all 1.7+ servers :p

6. Offline

YoloSanta

So your basically looking for a JrDeveloper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.