Filled 1.12.2 - say name to kill

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Godschildgaming, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Godschildgaming

So I saw one of rga's videos where a plugin scanned the chat for some one to say a "doni is a duck" 1 time and only that one person got the command run on them it also put in world chat that the chosen one has been found and told the person that said it the they are the chosen one, the command gave them a permission and made it where that person if he said a player name only it would kill that player and tell the player that the chosen one killed em so I want something like this but a little more customization like I can change the messages and what commands to be run when some one says something and also be able to 1 time only phrases here is the video I am talking about so would some one be able to make this?
    permissions: chat.sayplayer.kill - gives the person ability to say anyone's name in chat and the instantly die - custom permissions per chat command made in config

edit - nvm I got bored of waiting did some research n just coded it my self

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. Offline

KarimAKL

3. Offline

Progr4mm3r

Hello, was about to submit your plugin to BukkitDev, going to change some parts and publish here as soon as my project gets approved.

Sorry to hear you've waited too long!

Hey, my project got approved, here you go!
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/evil-tongue

You can contact me for any issues related to the plugin, have fun!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2018
  4. Offline

Godschildgaming

thank you I'll test it out since my plugin seems to be very trouble some on my end x-x I know like nothing bout jar coding yet n made some thing that listens to a phrase in chat that ignores case and also added a name bearer to a config and changeable phrase but after adding that it made it where the player could only kill em self x-x soooo I'ma check yours out sine I kinda broke my custom code

5. Offline

Progr4mm3r

I am thinking about uploading the source code to GitHub, I believe you'd benefit from it. Gonna update you with the link ;)

Edit: The source code is up!
    https://github.com/tolgaozgun/eviltongue

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.