@gcgames Some questions:
1. Which version do you want this for?
2. What do you want the plugin's name to be?
3. Do you want a permission for the...
You are trying to remove something from the collection you are iterating; try iterating over a new list that contains the elements from the list...
@Niv-Mizzet Copy the world's folder from one location to another.
1. Use this method to play a sound to the player.
2. For the social spy; simply loop all the online players, and then send them the...
@Lightcaster5 I'd probably create a class containing the maps, getters for them, and a method to put players into "builder mode".
You can either...
@Klo1029 Hmm.. That sounds pretty weird, it should work. Which version are you running & building for?
Check the block, not the item. (You can also check if the action is PHYSICAL first)
@Cawleeflower The command "/tp" teleports you instantly, which is almost always used by staff players, while the command "/tpa" sends a request to...
1. That's exactly what i mean, if you keep doing that, you'll get a lot of nested scopes.
2. I'm pretty sure you need to do '!(a>=b)'...
If you do that you'll get a lot of nested scopes.
@BushGamingYT Could you post the server log (start to end)?
@Reinified '*' is a wildcard for everything; this means that it'll negate the permission of every bukkit command, either your permission manager...
1. As @robertlit said, you should check if the block placed is a chest, before casting it to Chest.
2. You should check and cast the...
@Reinified Negate the permission 'minecraft.command.*'
What happens? Could you post your current code?
Separate names with a comma.