Zones, plugins, and social lives. :)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by jayzon915, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

jayzon915

Hello World!

I have been running a small, 20 user Bukkit server for awhile now. I recently opened our server to the public. We have a protected city and there are no mobs or PvP inside the city walls. Outside the city PvP is enabled and mobs roam the hills. We have quests that users can do to earn money. The money can be used to buy items and plots of land in the city. I think it works very well because it gives a reason for our users to play and it seems to be working because we have users on all hours of the day.

However, I am the only administrator and I am starting to get swamped. I use WorldGuard to create each of the plots and it is starting to be a mess! I am wondering what other servers are using to guard everything and if anyone has any ideas for ways to lessen the burden. Do you have a naming scheme? Also, I am looking for some different plugins to add new features! All suggestions welcome. I am just looking for some new ideas for my server.

We have (Red is only for Admin)
    BigBrother, DailyBonus, Dynmap, EasyFlight, ecoCreature, FoundDiamonds, GodMode, GravelClay, HeroicDeath, iConomy, iConomyDeath, LWC, mcMMO, Motd, MultiHome, NoCheat, Permissions, RegionMarket, ScheduledAnnouncer, SimpleShop, TextPlayer,uQuest, Vanish, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, xAuth

2. Offline

jayzon915

no one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.