Zombie Hunt Mini Game

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by AgainstTheNight, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AgainstTheNight

Hi,

Sorry for the bad explanation. But I really think this is a great idea for Minecraft. Each round you start at a spawn point and get a global outbreak countdown timer displayed (configurable). Once the outbreak timer reaches 5 seconds left, the starting zombies are randomly selected (example 10:1 survivor:zombie) and slowness is given to the selected people for that 5 seconds (so the survivors can run away). Once the outbreak timer reaches 0, the selected people lose their slowness and turn into a zombie. The zombies goal is to infect all the survivors. The survivors goal is to survive the configurable survival time.

Now this is what makes it an interesting minigame. I want there to be a score. So for every second you are alive you gain points and every second you are a zombie you lose points. Also if you infect someone as a zombie you take a percentage of their score. And if you survive the whole round you get a bonus score. The score shouldn't be reset in between rounds. And finally the score should alter your speed (examples score: 20360 speed: 2.18x; score: 100 speed: 0.05x).

Let me know what you think, and whether you'd be interested in helping me out.

Many thanks,

Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.