Xp On Death?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by M4yhem, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

M4yhem

Hi guys
    i am wanting to set my server up so players lose ther xp on death as at the min they get to keep it im probs being thick and just missing a config in one of the files but im not sure if ther is a plugin needed for this can anyone help me on this?

thanks

2. Offline

Necrodoom

list plugins please.

3. Offline

M4yhem

Anti cheat, Auto-Renamer, Clear Lag, Command Signs, Essentials Commands, Essentials, Group Manager, Head Spawner, Jail, Lockette, Mine Reset Light, Multieverse-Core, Multiverse-Potals, Openinv, Pay For Access, Plugin Metrics, Protocoll Lib, Pvp Timer, Shopkeepers, Simple region Market, Tree Assist, WG Custom Flags, WG Tree Farm Flag, World Edit, World Guard

thats a list of every plugin i am running at the min necrodoom

4. Offline

Necrodoom

you are testing as OP/admin, arent you? negate essentials.keepxp off yourself.

5. Offline

M4yhem

yes i am testing as op but i also test by deoping my self i donrt understand what you mean by that last bit is ther not a configfile in any of my plugins i can change so the hole server loses ther xp on death ?

6. When you are op, you most likely automatically have the permissions, essentials.keepxp. If you are using a permissions plugin, remove that permission from yourself.
    If your using GroupManager, run the command: /manudelp <playername> essentials.keepxp.
    If you are using PermissionsEX, run the command: /pex user <playername> remove essentials.keepxp <worldname>

Sources:
    https://github.com/PEXPlugins/PermissionsEx/wiki/Commands
    http://wiki.ess3.net/wiki/Group_Manager/Commands

7. Offline

Necrodoom

HeyAwesomePeople FYI, he needs to add a negation, not remove, since that node technically doesnt exist

8. Iv'e gotten in to bukkit in the last week again, after taking a few month break. Little rusty still.
    He could've also just simply demoted himself to player rank to test? I think.

9. Offline

M4yhem

thanks for the help guys all sortede :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.