WorldGuard region titles

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by FreakyPear5, Feb 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone, I need a basic plugin that shows titles on screen when you enter and exit a WG region. My requirements are listed below, thanks for your help guys!

Plugin category:
    ?

Minecraft version: MC 1.12.2

Suggested name: WorldGuardTitles

What I want: I would like to have a title come up in the centre of the screen when entering and exiting a region, with a custom message for the title which can Ben customised in the configuration file. If possible, I would like it to be toggleable, so say I wanted a title for my PvP region, but not my Spawn one, and I could turn them on and off at will.

Ideas for commands: /wgt reload, /wgt title all <region name> [on/off], /wgt create <region name>, /wgt remove <region name>, /wgt title [on/off]

Ideas for permissions: wgt.admin (for access to all commands), wgt.title (for player’s option to switch off titles for themselves)

When I'd like it by: I’m in no rush, just finish or do it if and therefore when you have the time.

Thank you everyone for helping me, very much appreciated!
    FreakyPear5

2. Offline

Dai_Kunai

I'm down to attempt this.

EDIT: After I finish plugins for others...

FreakyPear5 likes this.
  3. Great! Thank you and good luck!

4. Offline

Dai_Kunai

Sorry. I'm free to do this for real now lol.

Is the customizable message title for each region different, or will they all follow the same format? Basically does each region need it's own configurable message?

Also, the /wgt title (on/off) is for players to turn titles on or off, but the /wgt title (all or NAME of region) on/off is for admins to enable or disable for the whole server?

Also, why do we need a separate add and remove command for regions when worldguard already has /region to do all of those things, like creating, removing, changing flags, etc...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  5. 1. Yes that’s what I want
    2. Yes for both (if it’s easier you can do /wgta instead (a for admin))
    3. Well I presumed you couldn’t add a flag to worlguard with the API? However if you can add a flag instead of doing a command for it and that would be easier then go for it by all means.

6. Ok I’m sorry to be irritating but I really do need this to be done ASAP now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.