Solved WorldGuard, PermissionsEx, and Breaking Blocks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Ozuru, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ozuru

Hey guys!

I've been trying to solve this for a couple of days now (trust me, I searched the HECK out of this) and I'm unable to get it to work.

Let me provide some information. I'm starting a prison server, and I need people to be able to break block in each of the mines. Sound simple? Apparently not.

I've seen how useful it is for pastebining yml files, so here's my pastebins:

regions.yml (from WorldGuard): -removed-
    permissions.yml (from PermissionsEx): -removed-
    plugin list (from console): -removed-

What I'm trying to do is break blocks in the D mine (name is dmine). You can see that the flags passthrough, construct, and build are all correct. Passthrough is allow, construct is all, build is allow.

It's a child region of the prison if that helps. I googled around and saw that there might be issues with that and the individual in question found a fix: he set the priority REALLY high (like 9999999).

Thanks in advance guys! If you need anymore information, please just tell me!

-Ozuru

SOLUTION: I deleted the regions after testing parent/child relationships in a test area. I then readded them the following way:

The prison's priority is 0 (/region setpriority prison 0)

/region define examplemine
    /region flag examplemine build allow
    /region setparent examplemine prison
    /region setpriority examplemine 10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.