Solved Worldguard - i try to make a marketplace with shops

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by LegendsKim, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LegendsKim

Hey , i did a market region and in this region i made 12 "cells" for shops.
    I did setparent ("shops"= parent and "shop1" till "shop12" = child , priority ("market" region=0 , "shop1" till "shop12" = 10).
    no matter what , the player who bought the plot cant build there. (I am using BuyRegion plugin.)

There is a flag in the "market" region , the flag is "Build deny".
    i put in the shop1 to shop12 regions the flag "construct member"

and still they have no permissions.

can someone help me please?

2. Offline

mycutedoggydog

i did this with my tekkit server and i first made a region that will cover all of the other regions then you have to set the parent of the shop a player is buying to the region that covers the whole shop so lets say shop is the main region and shop1 is the shop region. you would do /region setparent shop1 shop After that you want to set the priority of shop1 to lets say 10. So you would do /region setpriority shop1 10 if you still have problems set the priority of the region shop to -10 by doing /region setpriority shop -10 Hope this helps :)

3. Offline

LegendsKim

still doesnt work.
    :\

4. Offline

Bobcat00

Remove those flags. Do not use the build or construct flags at all. See http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldGuard/Regions/Flags for why.

5. Offline

LegendsKim

6. Offline

Bobcat00

Did you read the documentation I linked to? "By default no one can build in a region until you use addowner/addmember to add a player to the region." Go read the rest.

7. Offline

LegendsKim

thanks !
    helped me alot !!

8. Offline

Bobcat00

I've created a shop region like you have, but I just did it with priorities. I didn't use any parent/child regions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.