Solved Worldguard help!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mrme123, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mrme123

I have 3 worlds on my server with different settings, i have a pvp world a no pvp world and a faction world. Im trying to set the no pvp world tnt dosnt break blocks, but damages players. Same with creepers etc. The same for the pvp world. The faction world i want tnt enabled and explosions etc. enabled. But when i do the flag /region flag __global__ tnt allow it dosnt work tnt dosnt explode. Do i need to enable tnt explosions in my config then go to each world and disable tnt? Thanks.

Note: I no longer have a cracked server due to hackers, it is now legit so im not a "pirate" anymore if u want proof my ip is x8mc.no-ip.org

bump?

any1? pls its urgent :/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

Jeyge

You can set all of those config values in each of your worlds with WorldGuard by going to the world specific config file in plugins\WorldGuard\worlds\<world> and set the value there. The thing with TNT though is that there are many plugins that prevent it from working so that might fix it or you may have another plugin which will continue to block the use. If it doesn't make it work the way you want, post your plugins as well as your startup server.log.

3. Offline

mrme123

can u be more specific in worlds world? is it in the config or? im not sure how to do it. Thanks.

4. Offline

Jeyge

Sure. Take:
    Code:
    ignition:
        block-tnt-block-damage: false
        block-tnt: false
        block-lighter: false

from your plugins\WorldGuard\config.yml and place it in plugins\WorldGuard\<world>\config.yml and set the flags the way you want them.

5. Offline

mrme123

ok so ive done that the DAMAGE from the tnt NOW WORKS!! but the blocks dont destroy only other plugin i have is essentials but i dont even have, essentails protect. Just incase in the option is set to block-tnt: falase for essentails althought what u told me made the tnt dmg to ppl work but not to blocks :/

6. Offline

Abusivee

Just tested it on my server.

Code:
    ignition:
        block-tnt-block-damage: false
    Will break blocks. Simply use /wg reload after you've set that.

Code:
    ignition:
        block-tnt-block-damage: true
    Also works. Blocks will not break, but it will damage others.

I'm using WG 5.7

7. Hey dude My minecraft name is UndeadZombieBoy and just now I tried getting on your server and there is a whitelist going there and I was wondering you can whitelist me or I have to got to a website to get whitelisted on it?

8. Offline

mrme123

its no longer whitelisted
    i really need this fixed but i dont know..

i just cant enable tnt :(

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  9. Offline

Necrodoom

once pirate, always pirate.

10. Offline

mrme123

oh you again.. ok i really dont want to go over this with u again. - This issue has been resolved thank you every1 for your help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.