WorldGuard Auto Death

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Silvernickel, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Silvernickel

Plugin category: Not sure

Minecraft version: 1.8 and beyond

Suggested name: WorldGuardAutoDeath

What I want: I'd like a plugin that adds in an auto death flag for WorldGuard. When a player enters a region with this flag they are automatically killed.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: worldguardautodeath.bypass - Bypass the automatic kill

When I'd like it by:
    As soon as it can be made :)

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Silvernickel There is a health regen flag, with a max and min health, you could see if you can use those.

3. Offline

Silvernickel

@timtower that is only however much regen will heal you up to. I've tried setting both to 0, but that just means players won't have health regen, it doesn't automatically kill them.

4. Offline

Skrubzy

Do you need this plugin so players can't enter an area on your server? If that's the case, just type "/rg flag <region> entry false" I think that's the command/flag, not sure though

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

According to the request they should die.

6. Offline

Silvernickel

I'm making a pvp arena where people can hit other people off. Some people have extremely OP gear and potions so that they don't die when they fall off.

7. Offline

OTF Catastrophe

This should be pretty simple to make but how is this region set up? Is the pvp on like an island of some sort and when a player falls out of the region do they die? Or are you setting a region under the pvp so when a player enters it they die?

8. Offline

Silvernickel

When they enter the region, they die.

9. Offline

Skrubzy

Do they take a lot of damage and then die or just die instantly?

10. Offline

CTRL

Instant death won't be bypassable. The OP can create a region low in the ground so it just *makes sure* the player dies of fall.

11. Offline

Silvernickel

This is meant to make sure they die, even if I made the fall an entire 256 blocks they can still survive. Instant death guarantees that they die when they enter a worldguard region, hence why I need this.

12. Offline

Silvernickel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.