Solved WorldGuard and AreaShop Help!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Mavly, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mavly

Hello, so basically I am making a server and I made a region name TretixCraft, I set tretixcraft and __Global__ to build deny and place deny but that stopped players from building in there AreaShop. Does anyone know how I can fix this, SEND HELP!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. Offline

Mavly

Bump

3. Offline

nlthijs48

Remove the buikd and place flags from the global region. Instead set passthrough to deny on the global region, that disables building for everyone. Do the same thing for the tretixcraft region.

Let me know if that works.

If you have more questions about AreaShop please send a private message to me or put them in the comments of the AreaShop page, otherwise I might miss them.

4. Offline

Mavly

It worked! Do you think there is a way for it so I players can use pressure plates and buttons and Open Chests/Doors etc. just interacting with objects in general Also PVP ??@nlthijs48

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  5. Offline

nlthijs48

@Mavly Replace the 'flagProfile' section you have in the 'default.yml' file with the one shown here, this should allow players that bought the region also use all blocks.

Basically any WorldGuard flag can be put into that section to put it on all AreaShop regions, so if it works in WorldGuard it will work the same with AreaShop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.