Question World not in creative!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by DarkDarkDragon, Sep 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DarkDarkDragon

I have a plots world, and I cant get it into creative.
    Currently I have the users using /gmc and /gms and such, but I would like it to automatically be in creative.
    I have tried /mv modify set mode creative, and /mv modify set gamemode creative.
    Not sure what else to try...
    I am willing to import new plugins to fix this, but I think the ones I have should be sufficient.
    I have essentials X, world edit, worldguard, multiverse, multiverse NP, redprotect, Buildbattle, pvpmanager, plotsquared, PermissionsEX, perworldchat, and Openinv.

Thx, DarkDarkDragon

2. Offline

KarimAKL

@DarkDarkDragon Try stopping the server and while it's down go into your server files and edit the 'worlds.yml' file inside of the Multiverse folder, look for the setting 'gameMode' under the world you want and set it to 'CREATIVE', after that you can start the server and it should work.
    This is what i've done in the past and it has always worked for me.
    EDIT: Keep in mind that the server should be stopped while you are editing and only after editing the file you should start it.

3. Offline

DarkDarkDragon

So I stopped the server and went into the "worlds.yml" config file, and it says my gamemode is already set to creative. Such as "gameMode: CREATIVE"
    I restarted the server.

4. Offline

KarimAKL

Is it just you or is it everyone this happens for? If it's just you then maybe you have a bypass permission if it's everyone then i don't have a clue, maybe another plugin is changing the gamemode on join aswell? :/
    EDIT: Did you make sure it said 'gameMode: CREATIVE' for the right world? (Asking just in case)

5. Offline

DarkDarkDragon

Its definitely the right world (I double checked just to make sure), and this is happening to everyone including me. I think it could be my hosting company, but I ran the whole server on my computer, and the same thing happend... I and going to remove some other plugins to see if there causing the problem, so well see if that works. If you know that any of these will cause a problem, please tell me.
    ESFreeze TrollCommands++ Parties LaggRemover ItemJoin World Portals NextGen Fancy Portals
    MultiInv SignShop MazeCraft FastAsyncWorldEdit PvPManager
    No Fall Damage PermissionsEx AntiFood Warp Portal Commands WarpPortals MagicCarpet HubBasics VoidWorld
    I am now looking through configs, Hope I find something :)

EDIT : I found it, it was one of my other plugins, Thx for all your help!!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  6. Offline

KarimAKL

Didn't really do much but thanks. :p Btw it would probably be a good idea to post what plugin did this. (in case others have the same problem)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.