Solved World Guard VIP Zones HELP

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ShadowCrafter829, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My server is 1.7.2 Beta R3 and I use World Guard and World Edit, but I can't seem to find out how to make a VIP/Donater zone. I want it to be that only donators can enter a certain region. Thanks.

2. Offline

tacos1223

/region define [name]
    /region flag [name] entry deny
    /region addmember [name] g:[group]

I think this is right, did it all from my head. If not, I can look in the wiki. Should work though.

3. Thank you tacos1223, but is the group a PEX group or a orld Guard group. I fit is a World Guard group, then how do I add someone to that group?

4. Offline

watteffer_Jr

ShadowCrafter829 Seems to be a lot of confusion here.
    Once you have set a square area using World Edit, and defined the region with watteffer name you want. Then this should be showed when you type /region list
    Once you added what flags you want to that region, you can add players to be either the owner or the member of that region.
    The groups that you have in PEX can also be used in allowing all those players within that PEX group to use the region. So you don't have to keep doing each player one-by-one.

If you want me to sort it for you on your server, I can do so

ShadowCrafter829 likes this.
  5. Thank you watteffer_Jr, the server ip is shadowcraft-raid.servegame.com if you could help, but could you tell me your minecraft username so I could whitelist you? The server is down for fixes and I have a whitelist up. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.