Solved World Guard Region Help (Priority)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Louwwieee42, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Louwwieee42

Hello,
    I have a prison server and i seem to be having a issue with worldguard and region priority. My situation is the following i have the whole area including my spawn and 4 mines protected under the same region with build deny flags etc etc.. I also have separate regions for my mines which i have use the flag block-break: allow etc.. My issue is the mine regions are still protected and you can't break blocks in them; I have given them regions a higher priority than my Spawn Region.. I do believe i have done it correctly but of course now im in doubt as to why it isnt working.. Defining my Spawn and Plots as separate regions is also not a possibility so please no suggestions about that unless i'm missing something.. Any help would be much appreciated! Heres my world guard regions.yml config for the world. http://pastebin.com/rG74jhd9
    If you would prefer to head on in game feel free to message me or comment and i should be able to sort that out for you!

Managed to solve it myself! :p

<Edit by mrCookieSlime: Merged posts. Please don't double post. There is an Edit Button right next to the Date.>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.